Get all the benefits of a fire pit without the mess of dealing with fire wood, kindling, and the like. This unique round barrel fire pit is designed to resemble a wooden barrel wrapped with rope. It is built to last with a magnesia oxide (MGO) cast stone construction. A matching panel door hides your LP tank as well as an electronic control panel and ignition switch. Each unit comes with everything you need for use. It includes a 40000 BTU 10" diameter stainless steel burner, a battery for the ignition, a weather-resistant polyester cover, 6 pounds of lava rock, and a 16" gas hose with regulator. Using the fire pit is easy, all you need to do is assemble the unit, put the included AAA battery in the ignition, hook up your 20-pound LP tank (not included) and press the ignition button to start the flame.
Features of the Outdoor 29-Inch Rope and Barrel Design LP Gas Fire Pit Table:
- Overall dimensions: 29" diameter x 24" H; 13" diameter x 3" D fire area; 74 pounds; base interior size: 19" diameter x 18" H; door dimensions: 14" W x 18" H.
- Features durable magnesia oxide (MGO) cast stone construction for heat-resistant strength.
- Fire pit unit includes a stainless steel burner, a AAA battery for ignition, and a polyester storage cover, 6 pounds of lava rock, and a 16-inch gas hose with regulator.
- The fire pit houses up to a 20-pound LP tank (not included) behind the matching panel door so your 20-pound. LP tank is safely hidden.
- 8" ledge area around fire grea.
- An electronic control panel and ignition makes the unit easy to start.
- Please note the fire pit unit is designed for 20-pound LP tank (not included) to conveniently sit outside of the unit so you can easily access it.
- Puts out 40000 BTUs of heat.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
*Before each use, inspect the hose. Replace hose if there are any signs of cutting, wear or abrasion.
- Connect the hose to the gas tank, and insert the included AAA battery into the ignition.
- Turn the cylinder valve on the gas tank counter-clockwise to open the gas supply.
- Close the door for the gas tank enclosure.
- Press and hold the Electric Igniter while simultaneously pushing and turning the Control Knob counter-clockwise to the "LOW" position. Keep pushing the Control Knob to light the burner.
- After ignition, release the Electric Igniter button. Continue to push and hold the Control Knob for 45 seconds.
Please note: *If ignition does NOT take place right away, push and turn the Control Knob clockwise to "OFF". Wait 5 minutes, then repeat the lighting procedure as above.
Caution: *If the burner does not ignite with the valve open, gas will continue to flow out of the burner and could accidentally cause injury.