Find A Replacement Submersible Water Fountain Pump Today
Whether you’re building a new water feature or need a replacement for a worn-out part, Serenity Health & Home Decor has high-quality water fountain pumps to meet your needs. We carry pumps for both indoor and outdoor water fountains that run efficiently and quietly. Find direct replacement submersible water pumps for your Adagio wall fountain or pick up a universal pump for an outdoor fountain or bird bath. You can also find tabletop fountain pumps and floor-standing fountain pumps.
If you have a pond, you can add movement and eliminate stagnation with our solar pump and panel kits. Order a kit containing a battery pack and LED lights to really brighten your landscape. Submersible recirculating pumps can also be used to go the other direction and convert a solar water fountain to electric. With a hybrid garden fountain pump, you can run your water feature on either energy source! Use our guidelines below for assistance choosing the right water pump.
Find replacement pumps for all indoor fountains, including tabletop fountains, wall fountains, floor standing and even outdoor pumps. These are high-quality submersible fountain pumps that are used in many water features, all of which have a 1-year warranty. If you have trouble finding the exact size you are trying to replace, just give us a call and we would be happy to recommend a model that will work with your water feature. We offer same-day shipping to go with our low prices so you can pump more wonder into your surroundings.
Guidelines and helpful information to have when looking for a replacement:
- WT fountain pumps can be used indoor or outdoor
- WA fountain pumps are for indoor use only
- Models with SW in the name have an on/off switch on the cord
- GPH = Gallons per hour
- Max Head = How far the pump will push water up from where it sits. For example, if the max head is 2.1 feet it should push the water two feet above the pump.
- How high do you need the water to go to reach the top of your water fountain
- Size/dimensions of your existing pump - make sure that the new pump would be fully submerged in the water basin of the fountain, dimensions of each model are provided.
- For more information and details on selecting the right replacement model, see our Fountain Pump FAQsWe’re sure that you’ll be able to find exactly what you need in the Serenity Health collection of fountain pumps. It doesn’t matter whether you need several pumps for fountains to replace broken ones in large tiered fountains or a single small submersible water pump for a tabletop fountain, we’re sure to have just what you need. If, by any chance, you can’t find what you need in our pumps for fountains, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you track down what you’re looking for.