Oh the joy of being able to relax in a hammock! Having a hammock in your yard is one of life's many great pleasures, and this hammock is the go-to option for those who are looking for the ultimate comfortable spot to unwind and take a nap. This handwoven hammock checks off all the must-have features of the perfect hammock: It is durably constructed, made of breathable fabric and comes in multiple color options. With its 880 pound capacity, it is the perfect option for families with kids to hang out and couples who like to snuggle together on a warm afternoon or cool evening. The hammock bed is crafted from cotton and nylon, giving it a soft, durable texture as well as its breathable quality. The hanging cords are constructed from tough-wearing woven nylon, doubling its durability and toughness to give you years of use. Setting it up is easier than you thick. Order yours today, find the perfect spot to hang it and enjoy the amazing comfort of resting in this Sunnydaze hammock.
Features of the Sunnydaze XXL Thick Mayan Hammock:
- Multiple colors available so you can choose the one you like best. Note: Colors may vary on the Multi-color Hammocks.
- Overall length: 156" L x 90" W; Bed size: 79" L x 79" W; Maximum capacity: 880 lbs.
- Hammock is made from 80 percent cotton and 20 percent nylon to make the perfect combination of softness and strength.
- Thick nylon ends/loops allow for extra longevity and strength.
- Recommended for heavy-duty use at hotels, resorts, restaurants and public areas.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
*Because each hammock is handwoven by individual Mayan artisans, the size and color of each hammock will vary based on their artistic expression.
About Mayan Hammocks: The ingenious design of handmade Mayan hammocks, including their strong, soft cotton & nylon weave, makes them the most amazingly comfortable outdoor hammocks in the world. Available in several different sizes and rich, beautiful colors.
With weaving techniques dating back to the early 15th century, native artisans handcraft pure cotton and high-tech nylon into incredible hammocks of unrivaled quality. Each Mayan hammock has more than two miles of quality cord and can take an experienced weaver up to 90 hours to complete. Soft to the touch, they are incredibly strong! Some can support more than 800 pounds. The end strings are made of nylon thread for extra strength and durability. For nearly 500 years, Mayan Indians have used hammocks as beds.