This classic three-tier fountain creates a welcoming piece for your yard that shows warmth and hospitality. The Sunnydaze Welcome 3-Tier Garden Fountain features a pineapple crown at the top and three water collecting bowls. The water flows from the top tier, down the lower tiers and into the basin, where it recirculates with help from the electric three-tiered fountain pump. The tiered design is great for achieving the soothing water sound, and neighbors of all kinds will love the simple but elegant beauty.
Each 59-inch tall fountain is assembled with the spin lock stability system, which secures all the pieces together to ensure the fountain is properly assembled and secure in your garden. And thanks to the recirculating pump, you simply have to plug it into an electrical outlet for operation, with no plumbing required. Serenity Health & Home Decor is the official site of Sunnydaze Decor, and when you order this stunning three-tier outdoor fountain, you'll get free same-day shipping and a one-year warranty.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and outdoors, and there can also be differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the area. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the Welcome 3-Tier Garden Fountain:
- Dimensions: 59" H x 32" W x 32" D; base diameter: 15"; Base is 17" H from ground to bottom basin; Weighs 60 lbs., making it the perfect size to accent any outdoor space.
- Fountain is made from a fiberglass material, making the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- Fountain includes a recirculating electric pump so no plumbing is required - all you have to do is plug it into a standard outlet; Hose diameter: 0.5-inch inside.
- Spin lock system locks each piece in place to the next to ensure stability.
- During freezing weather, the fountain either needs to be brought indoors or completely emptied, dried out and well covered.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a one-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
You can see video of this fountain in motion by selecting the video button above.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.