Doubling as a gorgeous fountain and birdbath in a single unit, the Sunnydaze Two-Tier Solar with Battery Backup Outdoor Water Fountain from Serenity Health & Home Decor is an all-time customer favorite year after year. Featuring a durable polyresin construction, this hefty-looking birdbath water fountain weighs just 22 pounds and comes backed by a manufacturer's warranty to ensure that it stays in great shape. It's finished with a classic-looking design complete with eye-catching flourishes on each tier, subtle striping on the base and a statement-making swirling finial at the top. This beautiful water feature will steal the show in any traditional, ornate, Italian or English garden.
This two-tier fountain continuously pumps the water through the top spout. The swirling ridge design at the top directs the water around the top piece into the first basin which spills into the wide bowl below. Wide enough for birds on both tiers, you can enjoy the natural beauty of water and wildlife. The two-tier fountain creates a gentle, trickling sound to help make your backyard or garden a sweet, enjoyable place to reflect and enjoy the outdoors. The best part is, Sunnydaze solar-powered tiered water fountains are designed for minimal maintenance and are very easy to setup and care for.
This solar with battery backup fountain operates on direct sunlight, but has a battery power included which will power the fountain pump on cloudy days. On the solar powered mode, the fountain will run directly from solar energy; however, the pump will only work in bright and sunny conditions. To run on battery mode simply press the Battery On/Off button. The battery will now power the pump. On the battery mode, you can power your fountain for up to four hours on cloudy days or at night. When the battery power is depleted, the system will automatically change back to solar powered mode and start again when there is sufficient sunlight. A fully charged battery will operate up to four hours after the sun goes down. You can operate it daily using the battery technology for consistent performance even in cloudy conditions, or leave your fountain off, charging the batteries for use when you want it, even at night. This two-tier model is truly a gorgeous, low-maintenance fountain which will complement any area in which it's placed.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Additionally, ambient lighting and computer monitor settings may slightly affect the color you see. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note: Fountains should always be emptied and covered or brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
Features of the Two Tier Solar with Battery Backup Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 23" diameter x 34.5"H; weighs 22 lbs. so it is a great size to accent your outdoor space; 16" H pedestal; 21" H to the top of the large bowl on the bottom tier; 10" diameter base; Top bowl has 13-inch diameter.
- Fountain has a recommended water capacity of 3 gallons.
- Durable polyresin makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- Fountain includes 8-5/8" W x 7-3/8" L solar panel with 16' cord, adjustable flow pump and battery pack so you have everything you need to run the fountain.
- The adjustable pump allows you to set the water flow levels to your preferred level.
- Features a 4-hour timer set. With this timer after you turn on the pump, it will keep running for 4 hours, then it turns itself off in order to save power. You will need to turn the pump back on to start the pump working again.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
The battery generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles the battery will become less efficient and battery capacity may reduce. If the battery does appear less efficient, you may try and boost charge it. In order to boost-charge the battery, you must leave the fountain off for two to three sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery, then you will need to replace it. Open the battery cover on the back of the solar panel and replace the batteries with 4 standard AA size rechargeable batteries.
For an additional purchase, an electric battery charger is also available. If there are several cloudy days in a row where the solar panel cannot recharge the batteries fully, you can unplug the solar panel, bring it inside, and plug it into a standard outlet with this battery charger to recharge the batteries.