Add classic Old World appeal to your backyard with the Sunnydaze Streaming Falls 2-Tier Outdoor Fountain. Perfectly replicating alluring European water features, this fountain is made of durable and lightweight polyresin that makes it easy to move and maintain. Water streams from the top tier down to the bowl below. The included electric submersible JR-350 pump recirculates the water through the fountain with no plumbing necessary for setup.
*Please note, finish can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting conditions. Therefore, slight variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the Streaming Falls 2-Tier Outdoor Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 25" Diameter x 25" H; Weighs 21.2 lbs; Top tier: 16" Diameter x 1.5" D; Bottom tier: 25" diameter x 6" D
- Polyresin construction replicates classic-looking fountains, but is durable and lightweight.
- This product includes the fountain and electric submersible JR-350 120V 0.070A 60Hz pump.
- Electric submersible pump has a 0.5" hose diameter and a 68" long power cord.
- Fountain does not require plumbing for installation.
- Recommended water capacity for this gallon is 4 gallons.
- This versatile piece of outdoor decor looks great alone or as a garden accent.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
About Sunnydaze Decor:
Sunnydaze Decor is a manufacturer of quality home and garden products. We travel the globe to find the best, most innovative and beautiful products. Our goal is to provide you with products that truly calm, relax and bring peacefulness and beauty into your home both indoors and out. Our vast selection of indoor and outdoor fountains, as well as our fire pits, fire pit accessories, hammocks, hammock chairs and hammock stands will help make your home the epitome of calmness. Our talented designers create end products using a high-quality manufacturing process and materials that leave you, the valued customer, with a beautiful addition to your home.