Stay out of the sun under the shade of one of these offset patio umbrellas! Perfect for hanging over deep seating sets, hammocks, dining sets and more, this umbrella has many uses for your outdoor space. Each umbrella features a durable steel pole and 8 steel ribs. A cantilever and crank easily moves the umbrella up into position for use. The 100% polyester umbrella material ensures durability and shade. You can easily secure the cross base with four 30-pound paving stones or concrete weights. If you don't like the look of that, you can also purchase our Sunnydaze Heavy-Duty Water/Sand Umbrella Base that comes in 4 pieces so you can easily slip them on to the cross base and fill them with water or sand. The 2 twist knobs on the umbrella pole may be loosened allowing the center of the umbrella to rotate so you do not have to move the umbrella base once you have it set in its desired location.
Features of the Offset Patio Umbrella:
- Overall dimensions: 1.9" pole diameter x 98" overall height x 10.5' overall width, 9.6' umbrella diameter; ground-to-crank: 75" H; weighs approximately 28 pounds, so you can easily shade your outdoor patio space.
- Cross base: 39-3/8" x 39-3/8"
- Umbrella is made from durable 100% polyester fabric with grey powder-coated steel ribs and pole for resistance to rust and stronger support.
- Can be easily adjusted via the cantilever and crank, so you can easily open and close the umbrella.
- Air/wind/heat vent on top ensures it will be more stable in the wind and cooler in the heat.
- Please note, a heavy base is necessary (NOT included). Secure the cross base with 120 pounds. Some options include: four 30-pound paving stones or concrete weights (NOT included), or you could purchase a heavy-duty water/sand umbrella base separately.
- Attached fabric ties easily hold umbrella together when not in-use.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.