There are so many uses for this durable square heavy-duty fire pit liner. Use it to replace the liner in your current built-in fire pit or utilize it as a fire ring on your patio or dirt area. Are you a DIY-er ready to build your own fire pit complete with pavers, stones or bricks? This liner is the finishing step to revealing your masterpiece. We offer two sizes—30-inch and 36-inch, so you can find the one that fits your needs and space perfectly. No matter which option you use, you will be able to enjoy it for many seasons to come.
The fire pit rim is crafted from a heavy-duty, 2-millimeter-thick steel construction with a black high-temperature paint finish for excellent resistance to heat. Assembling it is easy and it comes with everything you need to get it up and running in no time. It arrives in four pieces and includes an assembly kit along with step-by-step instructions. Putting it together only takes a few minutes and you will be on your way to building fire after fire.
If you're looking for fire pit ideas, be sure to check out our collection of fire pit accessories including fire pit pads, screens, pokers, benches and more for the full experience. Invite some friends, gather round the fire and share lots of memorable days and nights surrounded by warmth and good cheer.
Features of the Sunnydaze Heavy-Duty Square Fire Pit Rim:
- 30" dimensions: 30" square inner, 36" square outer x 10" H; weighs 26 lbs.
- 36" dimensions: 36" square inner x 42" square outer x 10" H; weighs 43 lbs.
- This square fire rim features a durable 2mm-thick steel construction finished with high-temperature paint for heat-resistance.
- Includes four-piece square ring/rim assembly kit that assembles in minutes so you can set it up right out of the box.
- Can be used in-ground as a fire pit liner or above-ground as a durable fire pit rim; add your own personal touch with landscape blocks around the steel rim for the perfect DIY fire pit (bricks/blocks are not included).
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a one-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
Make your own fire pit and add the custom touches you want by starting with the Sunnydaze heavy-duty fire pit rim. Building a fire pit is easy when you use this square fire pit liner from Serenity Health. Even someone who doesn't know how to build a fire pit should find digging an in-ground pit easier with this fire pit liner. All you need to do is dig a hole the size and shape of your fire ring and place the liner inside. Order yours from Serenity Health & Home Decor to get free same-day shipping.