If you are looking to spruce up your pond or existing water fountain this is the perfect kit for you. This solar pump and solar panel kit has everything you need to bring some life and beauty back to your pond or fountain.This solar kit comes with one solar panel, one solar panel brackets, four 3" extension tubes, a ground spikes, a battery pack, one pump with four footpads, LED light, one 77" cable connecting the solar panels to the battery pack, a 16' cable to connect the pump to the battery pack and a 16' cable to connect the LED light ring from the battery pack to the pump or existing fountain. Also included are two fountain spray heads so you can choose which spray you would like if using in a man-made pond. The solar panels included in this kit, can be placed within 16' of the pump, allowing you to place the panel in a spot with the most direct sunlight. A ground spike is provided to mount the solar panel on if needed. The panel must be in direct sunlight for the batteries to charge the best.
Features of the Solar Pump and Panel Kit:
- Overall panel dimensions: 10" L x 7.5" W x 0.75" D; 1/2" hose/tube diameter, kit weighs 3.6 lbs.
- Pump will spray water up to 56" H at a rate of 132 GPH, so it is sure to capture the attention of your friends and neighbors.
- Kit includes a solar panel with bracket, ground spike, four 3" extension tubes, battery pack, pump with four foot pads, LED light, two 16' cables, one 77" cable and two spray heads.
- LED light ring will only work at night and will turn on/off automatically.
- Two different spray head options allow you to select which spray design is best for your needs.
- 16' cables connect the pump and LED light to the solar panel so you can enjoy your fountain wherever you like and place the panel in the direct sunlight.
- Fully stored energy in the battery pack will run the pump for up to 4 hours, so you can enjoy your fountain in the evening.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
Battery Pack Operation:
When the power button is on, the pump will run via solar power when the panels are in direct sunlight. When the sun goes down the battery pack will operate the pump for up to 4 hours on a full charge. To use the battery pack on this continual use mode, simply press the [Power] button until the [on] indicator light illuminates. This will run the pump using the battery pack until the battery runs out of power.
To use the timer, press the [Timer] button until the [2hrs] indicator light illuminates, this will run the pump for 2 hours and the pump will be off for 22 hours. To select [3 hrs] or [4 hrs] simply press the [Timer] button until the selected indicator light is highlighted.
If you live in a climate with cold, harsh winters, it is not recommended to use the pump, panel(s) and battery pack. This solar pump and panel set should be recharged prior to storing indoors for the winter. If you live in a warmer climate, the winter mode will run the pump for 20 seconds per minute. This is recommended to extend the battery life in the winter time. To use winter mode, simply press the [Winter] button and the [Pulse] light will illuminate.
To operate the flow rate of the pump, press the [Flow Rate] button to adjust the pump to the desired of the 3 levels. Press once for level 1, twice for level 2 and 3 times for the highest flow rate.
If the battery power is low, the [Low Bat.] light will flash. The system will shut off the pump and light shortly after flashing to protect the battery.