Don't just stock up on regular replacement wicks for your outdoor torch; check out these fiberglass wicks from Sunnydaze Decor. These wicks can be used with a variety of backyard lighting solutions, including outdoor torches, wine bottle torches, lanterns and oil lamps. Not only can you use these accessories with pole-mounted torches, but they also work great for tabletop torches and lanterns because the fiberglass material will last longer than wicks made of other materials. Plus, these adaptable fiberglass wicks can easily be trimmed with a pair of scissors to fit shorter torches.
How to Use Fiberglass Wicks
Prior to using the fiberglass wick, you need to ensure that your new wick is soaked in the new fuel for several hours before using. Ensure that the fuel has fully permeated the wick. Otherwise, you'll be burning down your wick when you light the flame, as opposed to burning the fuel. It will smell and smoke more than necessary, and waste your newly-purchased wicks. When using the fiberglass wick, the fire pulls through the wick and consumes the fuel without consuming the wick. The fiberglass remains, as long as the wick was properly soaked in fuel prior to lighting.
Features of the Fiberglass Replacement Wicks:
- Overall dimensions: 0.5" diameter x 8" H; Weighs 0.1 lbs per wick
- Wicks are made of fiberglass material that is long lasting.
- Includes multiple fiberglass wicks so you can stay stocked up for all your outdoor torches.
- Wicks can easily be trimmed with a pair of scissors to accommodate torches of different sizes.
- Perfect for adding torches to your outdoor living space, even if you don't have a large backyard.
- Can be used with outdoor torches, wine bottle torches, lanterns and oil lamps.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.