Add classic elegant style to your outdoor space with this lovely outdoor wall fountain. Available in multiple colors, this fountain features a lattice design with decorative faucet. Water flows from the faucet into the level below where it splits into 3 streams and flows into the basin. In the basin, the water recirculates through the fountain via the submersible solar-powered water pump! This fountain will operate in good sunlight conditions when the panel has direct sun exposure, and like all solar fountains, the performance is based on the sunny conditions. With a 6 volt DC brushless pump and 16' cable, you also have an option of adding another 16' extension cord for your pump, giving you more distance to place the solar panel.
This wall fountain can be hung from a wall or set on the floor of your deck, patio or on a level ground against a wall.
Solar with Battery Backup Feature: You can also choose to make this wall fountain a Solar with Battery Backup fountain. Designed to use either solar power or battery power, when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the pump. If fully charged, the batteries will power the pump for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the pump will resume running when the sun comes out.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
Features of the Messina Solar Outdoor Wall Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 14" L x 8" D x 26" H; bowl depth is 6.5 lbs; weighs 11 lbs, so it's the perfect size for any outdoor wall feature.
- Durable polystone construction makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- The Solar Only fountain includes a corded electric recirculating pump, and a solar-only pump and solar panel kit with cable to run from the panel to the fountain, so you can use the electric or solar option.
- In addition to the corded electric recirculating pump, the solar with battery backup fountain includes LED lights, a solar panel and pump, pump cord, and battery pack, so you have everything you need to run your fountain in the sun or via the battery pack. The LED lighting may be conveniently placed in the basin of this fountain for lighting effect. The LED lights turn on automatically at night.
- Use the solar energy or the on/off battery backup to power your wall fountain when you choose the solar with battery backup option.
- Enjoy it hung on any exterior or interior wall or set on the floor of your deck, patio or on a level ground against a wall. Wall Fountains mount against any surface using a sturdy hook, screw, or nail.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
The battery life is usually 12-18 months. If you notice that your battery power is less efficient, you may try and boost charge it. To do that, leave your fountain off for 2-3 sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery then you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
The Solar with Battery Backup option comes with two 16' cables for the pump and LED light respectively to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16' cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar panel.
Polystone Construction: Polystone has a porcelain like feel to the touch, and an incredible ability to capture the most minute detail, making it unsurpassed in collectible manufacturing materials. Polystone is a compound made up largely of polyurethane resin mixed with powdered stone additives that give it added weight and the porcelain or "stone-like" feel that resulted in the material's name itself. Polystone is highly effective at maintaining a sharp paint finish.