Add a beautiful contemporary lighting element to your indoor or outdoor living space. This large 30 inch table lamp features a durable slate construction and copper trimming for extra contemporary flair. This lamp includes a trapezoidal prism shaped lampshade and may be used inside or outside for extra versatility. A glass top protects the light bulb and socket to prevent water from getting to the lamp's electrical components. The 6-foot electrical cord with the three-prong plug combined with the weather-resistant fabric lamp shade and the protective glass top make this lamp perfect for use indoors or out. You can easily place this lamp on the patio side table, in the sunroom, the table on the front porch, on the deck or any surface in your home. Plus, the lamp operates using 1 type A 100-watt or smaller bulb, and you can turn the lamp on or off using the push-button switch.
*Please note that the glass gets warm so do not touch it until fully cooled.
Features of the Indoor/Outdoor Copper Trimmed Slate Table Lamp:
- Overall dimensions: 18" W x 14" D x 30" H; base: 8" W x 5.25" D; lampshade: 18" W x 14" D; 18.2 lbs, so it is the perfect statement piece for your space.
- Features slate construction with copper trim, weather-resistant terylene and cotton lamp shade with plastic lining, and a 1-way, push-button on/off switch for ease of use.
- Includes 1 table lamp with 6' L 3-prong electrical cord, 1 fabric shade, and 1 protective glass top, so all you need to do is add 1 type A 100-watt or smaller bulb, and plug it in to operate.
- It is best to clean the lamp shade with a soft cloth or sponge and water without any detergent.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors; a glass top protects the light and electrical components from exterior elements.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
*Color can vary slightly on products. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some items may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.