This fountain will add a touch of fantasy to your garden. As water pours out of the jar, it flows from one flower cup to the next, creating a soft and soothing water sound. The pedestal is styled with detailed flower reliefs.
This fountain can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the fountain. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the fountain will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the fountain to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the fountain in the evening simply turn the pump on and the fountain will run until the battery is depleted.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
Features of the Fairy Flower Solar with Battery Backup Fountain:
- Overall dimensions, pedestal base: 10.75" diameter, 20"H; basin: 20.5" in diameter; Fairy: 21"H; total height: 42.5" H; weighs 23 lbs so it is the perfect size for any outdoor space.
- Durable polyresin material makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- Comes with LED lights which are designed to be placed in the basin, a solar panel and pump. LED lights will turn on/off automatically at night.
- Runs on solar or battery power, simply switch back and forth with on/off switch on the solar panel.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
You can see video of this fountain in action by selecting the video button above.
The battery generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles the battery will become less efficient and battery capacity may reduce. If the battery does appear less efficient you may try and boost charge it. In order to boost charge the battery you must leave off for 2-3 sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery than you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
This fountain comes with two 16' cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16' cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar panel.