The Sunnydaze Desert Stripe Cotton Rope Hammock is a comfortable, natural-colored hammock and stand combo that completes your backyard or lakeside look. This customer favorite comes complete with everything you need to set up and relax! The neutral, quilted hammock pad and pillow combination will accent any patio decor and makes the hammock comfy. Or, you can use it without the pad and just have a rope hammock if you wish.
The best part about purchasing a hammock with a stand - in this case, it's a steel 12-foot hammock stand with two 8-inch hanging chains - is that you can set it up and relax wherever you desire. It doesn't matter if you want a comfy place to relax on your urban balcony or want to add a rustic charm to your natural landscape, this striped hammock and stand will do the trick! Of course, the cozy included pillow and pad will add serious comfort for all-day enjoyment in the fresh air.
Look at the specifications on our 12-foot hammock stand to see that we've made this product as enduring as possible with 1.5-inch steel tubing and heavy-gauge hanging hooks for long-lasting performance season after season. This hammock and stand combination comes standard with a one-year manufacturer's warranty to protect your purchase.
Features of the Desert Stripe Rope Hammock Combo:
- Overall hammock dimensions: 52" W x 125" L. Hammock bed size: 52" W x 76" L; weight capacity: 275 lbs, so it can hold one average sized adult.
- Hammock includes: hammock, pillow, quilted pad, 12' Stand and two 8" hanging chains so you can hang it where ever you like.
- Hammock is made from 1/4" cotton rope for maximum durability and function.
- Hammock has durable metal loops to hang the hammock from.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Sunnydaze 12' Stand Features:
- Overall dimensions: 12' L x 36" W x 48" H; weighs 25lbs; so you can put it wherever you want to hang your hammock.
- Stand is made from 1.5" square/round steel tube frame so it is sure to be long-lasting.
- Heavy gauge hanging hooks to hang the hammock one.