Add farmhouse charm to your outdoor living space with the Concord Outdoor Solar LED Decorative Candle from Sunnydaze Decor. Durably constructed of plastic and class to endure the elements outside, this decorative accent beautifully replicates the look of an antique metal lantern with a sleek black finish. The LED candle inside the lantern replicates the flickering of a real candle, adding a comforting glow to your patio or deck.
To use, simply place the lantern in a location where the solar panel can receive 6-8 hours of full, direct sunlight to charge the battery. The solar panel uses energy from the sun to recharge 1 AA battery. In the evening, the lantern will turn on automatically using the built-in light-detecting sensor.
*Color can vary slightly on products. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitors. Some items may appear darker because of the lighting in the room, so slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the Concord Outdoor Solar LED Candle Lantern:
- Overall dimensions: Each lantern is 5.5" square x 11" H; Weighs 1.4 lbs.; Handle on top is 4" H; Solar panel is 2.5" square.
- Each lantern is constructed of plastic and glass.
- Includes your choice of 1 or 2 lanterns.
- Uses solar energy to charge 1 rechargeable AA battery.
- Solar panel requires at least 6-8 hours of full, direct sunlight to charge battery.
- Each decorative lantern is 1 Lumen and 1800 Kelvin color temperature.
- LED candle replicates the realistic look of a real flickering flame.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.