Add culture, tradition and charm to your outdoor space with this timeless treasure. Chimineas are originally of Spanish and Mexican origin and the first traditional chiminea appeared in history about 400 years ago. They were a domestic staple in homes that were used for heating, baking, and to cook other foods. The rustic 6-foot chiminea fire pit will warm up your outdoor gathering space. It features a durable cold-rolled steel construction with a rustic finish so it is sure to last for many seasons. To use simply place your firewood or kindling into the belly and light the fire. A chiminea's design draws fresh air into the fire by moving the smoke and soot of a fire away from those present. Therefore, the fire burns hotter and cleaner. Because of the way a fire burns in a chiminea, it can be used safely in smaller outdoor spaces, however we still recommend taking the same precautions you would using a fire pit.
Features of the Sunnydaze 6-Foot Rustic Chiminea Wood-Burning Fire Pit:
- Overall dimensions: 30" diameter x 75" H; weighs 50 lbs; Sits 6.25" off the ground; 4 legs: 6.25" H x 8" W x 0.75" thick; Wood opening: 29" W x 15" D x 20" H; flue: 6" diameter x 20" H; 27" diameter wood grate sits 8" above the bowl.
- Features durable cold-rolled steel construction with a rustic finish for long-lasting charm.
- Includes 1 chiminea and 1 wood grate so you can put it in the yard, on the patio or terrace.
- Designed as a wood-burning chiminea so all you have to do is add firewood and light it.
- An authentic rust patina gives this product its antique look. This unique finish is formed when metal is exposed to water and oxygen. Because of this, the color may continue to change over time. To limit color change, keep this product covered when not in use.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.