Add a modern focal point to your outdoor gathering space with this rectangular liquid propane gas fire pit coffee table. Each table is engineered to last from fiberglass reinforced concrete with a brown finish. Each unit comes with everything you need for use except the LP tank. It includes a stainless steel burner, a battery for the ignition, a weather-resistant polyester cover, 12 pounds of lava rock, and a 5-foot gas hose with regulator. The electronic control panel and ignition switch make the unit easy to use. Using the fire pit is easy, all you need to do is assemble the unit, put the included AAA battery in the ignition, hook up your 20-pound LP tank (not included) and press the ignition button to start the flame.
Features of the Outdoor 56-Inch Brown Modern Rectangular Liquid Propane Gas Fire Pit Coffee Table:
- Overall dimensions: 56" L x 24" W x 15" H; 42" x 10" fire area; 33.5" L burner; 96 lbs.
- Features durable fiberglass reinforced concrete construction for long-lasting strength.
- Fire pit unit includes a stainless steel burner, a battery for ignition, and a polyester storage cover, 12 pounds of lava rock, and a 5' gas hose with regulator.
- The fire pit hooks up to a 20-pound LP tank (not included) that sits alongside the fire pit.
- 7" ledge around fire for placing snacks, drinks or other objects.
- An electronic control panel and ignition makes the unit easy to start.
- Please note the fire pit unit is designed for 20-pound LP tank (not included) to conveniently sit outside of the unit so you can easily access it.
- Puts out 55000 BTUs of heat.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
*Before each use, inspect the hose. Replace hose if there are any signs of cutting, wear or abrasion.
- Connect the hose to the gas tank, and insert the included AAA battery into the ignition.
- Turn the cylinder valve on the gas tank counter-clockwise to open the gas supply.
- Press and hold the Electric Igniter while simultaneously pushing and turning the Control Knob counter-clockwise to the "LOW" position. Keep pushing the Control Knob to light the burner.
- After ignition, release the Electric Igniter button. Continue to push and hold the Control Knob for 45 seconds.
Please note: *If ignition does NOT take place right away, push and turn the Control Knob clockwise to "OFF". Wait 5 minutes, then repeat the lighting procedure as above.
Caution: *If the burner does not ignite with the valve open, gas will continue to flow out of the burner and could accidentally cause injury.