Keep your firewood well-stocked with this 4 foot log rack. Log racks are perfect for protecting wood from rot and keeping rodents and insects away. Stacked firewood dries faster than wood that is not stacked since the air can circulate through it better. This log rack is 4 feet tall, just over 4 feet long and 13 and a half inches deep.
Protect your logs further with the optional log rack cover. You can purchase this separately or as a log rack and cover combo. The best part about log rack covers is that it doesn't matter if it rains during the day, your firewood will always be dry and ready for a fire! The assembled log rack cover measures 50" L x 15" D x 38" H. The flap closure features hook-and-loop fasteners that will ensure the cover remains securely fastened to your 4' log rack. Plus, firewood that is stacked on a covered log rack is less likely to rot or become damaged by insects.
Four Foot Log Rack Features:
- Dimensions: 49" L x 13.5" W x 48" H so it is large enough to hold firewood for many fires.
- Rack is made from heavy-duty 30 mm diameter x 1 mm thick tubular steel construction for optimal durability.
- Black powder coated finish ensures the rack will be long-lasting.
- Can store 1/2 face-cord of firewood so you don't have to go get firewood every time you have a fire.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
Optional 4' Log Rack Cover Features:
- Overall dimensions: 50" L x 22" D x 38" H so it is large enough to protect your 4' firewood rack and the wood on it from the elements.
- Attractive fabric top with a protective water repellent and resistant PVC under coating.
- Front side opens for easy loading and removal.
- Opens and closes quickly with hook-and-loop fasteners.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
If you are looking for a larger log rack, please view our Sunnydaze 8' Log Rack