Like a potholder for a hot pot, the Sunnydaze Fire Pit Poker is an essential accessory for your outdoor fire pit or indoor fireplace. Lightweight and easy to handle, it's built for convenience and functionality. The longer, 32-inch length helps to keep your hands and arms at a safer distance away from the heat and flames, while the wooden handle protects your hands from the hot steel as you're holding the poker. The wood also adds a handsome decorative touch to the overall design. Crafted from durable steel, this fire poker comes in two separate pieces that screw together simply and easily. When you are ready to put it away for the season, simply unscrew the two parts for easy storage.
Unlike traditional fire pokers, this style from Sunnydaze Decor has been designed with two prongs to facilitate the adjusting and moving of logs. The double prongs also come in handy when lifting the hot handle off of your spark screen. This fireplace poker is a must for anyone who owns any of our wood-burning fire pits, rings or chimineas. They also make useful gifts for friends, family and co-workers.
With the Sunnydaze Decor fire poker by your side, you'll be able to safely tend to your fire, stoking it and keeping it burning until the wee hours of the night.
Features of the 32" Fire Pit Poker with Wood Handle:
- Dimensions: 32" L; weighs less than a pound so it's a great accessory to use when you need to move around logs in the fire.
- Poker is made of durable steel and features a wood handle so the handle will not get hot as you are holding it.
- Easy 2-piece assembly; simply screw the 2 pieces together.
- Can be used as a poker to stoke logs or as a lift tool for screens to keep your hands and arms safe from the flames.
- Poker features two prongs to allow it to more easily move firewood or spark screens, so you don't have to.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.