Gather 'round and enjoy the outdoors over a safe, open flame with the Sunnydaze Firebowl Fire Pit for commercial and residential spaces. This great-looking and practical fire pit features built-in handles for easy moving and cleaning plus an included fire screen that shields you and your guests from those typically tough-to-contain sparks. With its contemporary, industrial-inspired design, smooth lines and black finish with brass accents, this fire pit is sure to add an eye-catching element to your outdoor space. Featuring a sturdy steel construction and finished with high-temperature black paint with brass colored highlighting, this fire pit will add a gathering space to your yard that everyone will want to flock to for years to come.
You'll appreciate the cool industrial-style accents on this great-looking fire ring, from its all-around weathered brass rivets to the flared base that brings an Old World feel. Place it in your bustling outdoor living space, dining area or bar and watch as it becomes the most popular place to hang out. This stylish, round fire pit comes with everything you need to use it, aside from the firewood, including a 20-inch log poker for safely maneuvering firewood, a 17.5-inch wood grate to optimize the air circulation within your fire pit when wood is stacked on it and a spark screen to keep potentially dangerous embers from flying out of the fire pit. Pick up some firewood and you'll be well on your way to many hours of year-round enjoyment in the fresh air!
Features of the 30" Firebowl Fire Pit with Handles:
- Overall dimensions: 30" outer diameter (29" inner diameter) x 24" H with spark screen (15" H without spark screen). Base dimensions: 20" diameter x 6" H. Weighs 25 pounds.
- Unit is engineered to last with its 0.25" thick lip and 2 mm thick steel construction.
- Fire bowl features durable black high-temperature paint that is accented with brass-colored highlights.
- Each shipment includes the fire bowl, which is shaped like a half sphere and set atop a matching pedestal base; a 20" wood-handled poker, a 29" mesh spark screen, and a 17.5" wood grate - everything needed to use the unit right out of the box.
- Fire bowl has two holes in its bottom to allow for drainage and two 4"-diameter handles that make lifting and moving the unit (to dump ashes or reposition it) easier.
- "Brass tack"-style detailing surrounds the perimeter of the round brazier's top rim, accenting its "industrial" aesthetics.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a one-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.