Looking for a beautiful accent piece for your garden, patio or landscaping? This little solar water feature is sure to make a stunning first impression. The nature-inspired stacked basin fountain is designed to look like staggered stones. Water flows from the top tier and down to the bottom where it recirculates through the solar-powered submersible pump. The polyresin construction makes the fountain easy to use and maintain. No plumbing is required. The pump is connected to the solar panel and the solar panel is placed in direct sunlight to charge the batteries, and/or operate the pump when the sun goes down.
Using this fountain is easy because the solar with battery backup technology lets you choose when you want your fountain to operate. You can choose to use solar energy during the day, or the stored energy in the battery pack on cloudy days or evenings. To turn the pump on, quickly press the ON/OFF button; this will allow the panel to operate the pump in direct sunlight and turn it to solar mode. The pump will then automatically run the next day with the panel in direct sunlight. To turn it off during daylight hours to fully charge the battery, press and hold the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds; this will allow the battery backup usage later in the evening. Batteries should last 1-3 years depending on how often they are depleted; they are not replaceable because they are sealed tightly with glue to ensure water does not get into the panel.
Battery Light Status
Green: Full charge; battery will operate fountain approximately 6-8 hours
Orange: Half-charged; battery will operate fountain approximately 2-6 hours
Red: Battery needs charging and will run the fountain less than 1 hour
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting conditions. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the 3-Tier Chiseled Basin Solar with Battery Backup Garden Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 19" W x 19" D x 17.5" H; 14 lbs, so it's the perfect accent in any yard.
- Bottom reservoir is 15.5" diameter x 8.5" H and 4" deep; Middle bowl is 12.5" diameter x 5.5" H and 3" deep; Top bowl is 10.5" diameter x 4.5" H and 2.5" deep.
- Durable polyresin construction makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- Now features a dry protection pump so if the fountain runs out of water it will turn off.
- Fountain includes LED lights that will turn on automatically at night (they will not operate during daylight hours), solar panel and submersible recirculating pump with 11mm hose diameter so you have everything you need to run the fountain.
- Solar panel: 8" L x 6" W x 0.75" D, cable length 16' from solar panel to pump.
- LED lights are located in all three bowls to illuminate the fountain at night.
- The solar with battery backup technology allows this modern fountain to run in and out of the sun. The sun is needed to charge the solar panel but then the battery backup can keep the pump running when the clouds come out. To run on battery mode simply press the Battery On/Off button. The battery will now power the pump.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
*Please note that fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.