Pineapples have long been a symbol of hospitality and charm - thus, this pineapple-topped tiered fountain for outdoor use is a great way to welcome guests to your home. The stone-grey polyresin body features tan and beige accents that create an "aged" finish, while intricate floral detailing on the base adds appeal. This truly unique two-tiered outdoor fountain really makes a splash in your outdoor environment, whether you're decorating your backyard in a fun, tropical theme or are looking for a great way to make a statement in your commercial courtyard or garden. Although it looks hefty and commanding, it actually weighs just 16 pounds thanks to the ultra-durable yet lightweight polyresin construction that will last for year after year.
When turned on, water flows from the pineapple topper and into the central basin, where it flows out formed channels into the large lower basin before recirculating via a submerged, solar-powered pump. Soothing water sounds will add a relaxing feel to any yard decor theme, while the eye-catching sculptural intricacies will bring a luxurious aesthetic. Sunnydaze fountains are designed for the perfect mix of beauty and practicality, and this solar-powered pineapple fountain is no exception. It's designed for low maintenance, eco-friendliness and steadfast style to help make your open-air environment even more enjoyable, serene and relaxing.
This fountain can operate on solar or battery power: In good sunlight, the pump is powered by the solar panel while the battery pack collects and stores a charge. If it is cloudy or nighttime, the battery activates and provides power; when fully charged, it can do so for up to four hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system automatically attempts to draw power from the solar panel, and will resume running once the sun come out.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
Features of the 2-Tier Pineapple Solar with Battery Backup Water Fountain:
- Lowest Tier: 17" diameter x 4" D, second tier: 10" diameter x 2" D; top pineapple is 5" diameter by 4" H. Overall the fountain is 33" H and the base diameter is 9". Fountain weighs 16 lbs, so it's the perfect size for your garden, patio or landscape.
- Fountain's durable, lightweight polyresin construction makes it easy to move anywhere in your yard.
- Fountain includes solar panel, pump with 1/4" hose diameter, and two 16' cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel, so you have everything you need to run the fountain.
- Fountain runs on solar power on sunny days and uses battery backup when you wish to use it.
- Included LED lighting can be placed in the lowest tier of the fountain which helps add interest and light to your outdoor space at night.
- Please note the LEDs will only activate at night and will turn on/off automatically for your convenience.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the fountain to run only in the evening, this can be done too. During the day, set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the fountain in the evening simply turn the pump on and the fountain will run until the battery is depleted. The battery generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles the battery will become less efficient and battery capacity may reduce. If the battery does appear less efficient, you may try and boost charge it. In order to boost-charge the battery, you must leave the fountain off for two or three sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery, then you will need to replace it. Contact us at Serenity Health & Home Decor for replacement batteries.
This fountain comes with two 16-foot cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16-foot cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar panel.