Welcome guests into your outdoor space with this contemporary plinth pineapple water fountain. Surround yourself with tranquility and peace as you listen to the cascade of flowing water and admire the unique pineapple design while feeling completely relaxed. Plus, this beautiful fountain is lightweight, making it easy to place anywhere in your outdoor space. Plus, the electric recirculating pump makes this fountain low maintenance and simple to own as it does not require any extra water lines or plumbing, all you have to do is plug it into a standard wall outlet.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting conditions. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the 38" 2-Tier Curved Plinth Outdoor Water Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 38" H x 23" W; weighs 23 lbs. 7" diameter top pineapple, 13.5" diameter x 3" D top tier, 23" diameter x 4" D bottom diameter; 10" base diameter, so it is the perfect size to make a beautiful impression in your outdoor living space.
- A durable polyresin and fiberglass construction makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- Each package includes 1 fountain, and 1 PT-606LB submersible electric pump with 0.5" diameter hose; no plumbing is required.
- Uses spin-and-lock technology to secure pieces in place.
- Small magnetic door located directly above the bottom tier of fountain allows easy access to pump and slides into place due to magnetic connection.
- Water flows from the top of the outdoor garden fountain down to the tiers below where it drains into the fountain and recirculates through the fountain.
- The electric submersible pump makes the fountain easy to run. Once you have it assembled and filled, all you have to do is plug it into a standard electrical outlet and enjoy.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.