Encompass your patio or backyard with warmth and charm when you choose this regal copper-finished fire pit. The firepit features a stylish design with a cauldron-inspired bowl complete with handles and a pedestal base. The handles come in handy for lifting the bowl and dumping ashes. The fire pit is engineered to last with a 0.7-millimeter-thick steel construction and a high-temperature copper paint finish. Designed for use as a wood-burning fire pit, this piece will be a focal point in your outdoor living space. This contemporary, round fire pit comes with everything you need to use it, aside from the firewood, including a log poker for safely maneuvering firewood or lifting and moving the spark screen off the fire pit, a wood grate to optimize the air circulation within your fire pit when wood is stacked on it, and a spark screen to keep potentially dangerous embers from flying out of the fire pit. Pick up some firewood and you'll be well on your way to many hours of year-round enjoyment in the fresh air!
Features of the 30" Royal Cauldron Copper Fire Pit with Handles:
- Overall dimensions: 31" outer diameter (30" inner diameter) x 24" H with spark screen (14.5" H without spark screen). Base dimensions: 20" diameter x 5" H. Weighs 30 pounds.
- Unit is engineered to last with its 0.7mm thick steel construction, copper high-temperature paint.
- Each shipment includes the fire bowl, which is shaped like a half sphere and set atop a matching pedestal base; a 26" firewood poker, a mesh spark screen, and a 17.5" wood grate - everything needed to use the unit right out of the box.
- Fire bowl has 2 holes in its bottom to allow for drainage and two 4" diameter handles that make lifting and moving the unit (to dump ashes or reposition it) easier.
- Tack-style detailing surrounds the perimeter of the round brazier's top rim, accenting its "industrial" aesthetics.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a one-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.