Improve the look of your lawn by covering out-of-place septic tank covers, well pipes and more with this decorative basin. This basin is designed to withstand the elements and is constructed of heavy-duty polyethylene with stainless steel hardware. This basin is lightweight and can easily be moved around, yet it is incredibly durable and is weather-, fade- and crack-resistant. This basin also doubles as an attractive planter because it includes a 2-piece 5-inch deep planter insert. The planter insert holds 1 cubic foot of potting soil, so you can add your favorite plants to the exterior of your home or business. Plus, there is 13 inches of clearance at the bottom of the planter insert, so that the basin can cover drab, unattractive items in any lawn. It is also proudly made in the United States in Lake Mills, Wisconsin.
*Color can vary slightly on products. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitors. Some items may appear darker because of the lighting in the room, so slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the Planter Basin Enclosure:
- Overall dimensions: Overall dimensions: 35" outer diameter (29-15/15" inner diameter) x 27" H; 33 lbs; Holds approximately 1 cubic foot of potting soil.
- Heavy-duty polyethylene construction combined with stainless steel braces and hardware is resistant to fading, rust, and cracks.
- Each package includes 1 basin, (1) 2-piece planter insert, and stainless steel hardware. Kit also includes a separate stainless steel securement ring designed to fasten the product down to a 28- to 30-inch septic tank lid.
- Products are designed to be left out year-round, even in subzero temperatures.
- 13" clearance allows it to cover unsightly outdoor items like well pipes or stumps while also serving as an attractive planter.
- TankTop Covers backs its products with a 2-year manufacturer warranty for worry-free purchasing.