If you don't have the space or money to add a new outdoor fountain to your landscape, you can create your own using a Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Panel Kit. Add the playful sight and relaxing sounds of moving water to a birdbath, small outdoor pond, large bowl or other existing water feature. This complete solar fountain kit includes a submersible water pump, 1.3-watt solar panel, 16-foot connecting cord and five different spray heads plus extensions for making the water dance. And it costs nothing to operate because it runs on the power of the sun!
Water flows from the solar pump at 40 gallons per hour with up to 24 inches of lift depending on the hose size you use (hose is not included). Not only will the movement of the water look and sound great, but it will also help keep insects away so humans and birds can enjoy the space. Add an extension cord to your order and you'll have even more options on where to place the solar panel for the most sunlight. Design your own solar fountain for less with our price match guarantee and free shipping.
Features of the Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit with 24" Lift:
- Solar panel measures 5" x 7".
- Kit includes: 6 Volt DC brushless pump with a 16' cable for the 1.3W panel placement up to 16' away from pump.
- The pump also includes 5 spray head options and four 2" extensions. You select which spray design is best for you (primarily used in birdbath applications).
- In addition, a ground spike is provided to stake the solar panel in the ground or wall mount hardware to mount the solar panel on a deck railing or wall. The panel must be in direct sunlight for the pump to work best.
- The 16' cord allows you to place the panel and fountain in the optimal sun position up to 16' away from the pump.
- Water flow is 40 gallons per hour with maximum lift of 24" for a 1/4" hose.
- Panel does not store solar power, solar panel must be in direct sunlight to operate a fountain.
- Features a dry protection pump so if water runs low the pump will shut down to not burn out pump. This will prevent a need to replace the pump.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
The pump comes with adapters so you can make your own waterfall or convert an electric pump to a solar pump. The pump and adapters fit the inside diameter of a hose of 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2". If you connect to a 1/4" diameter hose the lift is 24", lift is 18" if a 3/8" hose is used and 12" if a 1/2" hose is used.
This kit comes with a 16' cord which connects the pump to the solar panel. As an additional purchase, you can add another 16' extension cord for your pump, giving you 32 total feet to use when placing your solar panel.