Add some rustic Zen style to your indoor or outdoor living space with this slate freestanding water fountain. The flat back surface makes this fountain ideal for placement along the wall of your foyer, hallway or dining room, patio or garden wall. Each fountain features a rippling slate construction with copper accent middle for extra interest and design detail. The sounds of the water flowing from the top to the basin bottom where it recirculates through the submersible electric pump will instantly calm anyone within hearing distance of the fountain. Plus, the spotlight on the bottom shines up on the fountain to accent it like a piece of art. No plumbing is required, once you have the fountain assembled and filled simply plug it into a standard outdoor electrical outlet.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitors. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room, so slight color variation is not a cause for return.
- Overall dimensions: 19" W x 10" D x 48" H; 95.4 lbs, so it is sure to make a grand impression in your indoor or outdoor space.
- Durable slate construction with copper accents, so it is sure to last for years to come.
- As with most copper aging transitions, the copper face of this fountain will take on a beautiful patina finish over time.
- Fountain includes decorative rocks, a submersible electric pump, and a waterproof 10 W LED spotlight, so you have everything you need for the fountain to run.
- No plumbing is required, all you have to do is plug it into a standard electrical outlet when ready for it to run. Holds approximately 3 gallons of water.
- Fountain runs on a PP-388 recirculating electric submersible pump with a 0.5 inch hose diameter.
- Fountain water flows from the top down the face of the fountain, and into the basin where it recirculates.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.