Create a cool, shady spot on your outdoor patio during the day and enjoy gentle illumination at night with the Sunnydaze Offset Outdoor Patio Umbrella with Solar LED Lights. Featuring a durable, waterproof polyester canopy, this patio umbrella will add a pop of color to your outdoor living space, while also providing shade overhead. The sturdy steel pole and cross base provide a strong frame for the umbrella. The easy-to-use cantilever and crank make it easy to open, close and set up the umbrella. Keep the umbrella closed when you're not using it by securely fastening it using the attached tie that features a handy hook-and-loop fastener.
During the day, the solar panel on top of the umbrella will collect energy from the sun to recharge the solar batteries. In the evening, when the sun goes down, the charged solar batteries will power the LED lights to add a charming glow to your outdoor gathering space. The solar panel on top ensures that you can place your umbrella in your preferred spot that receives plenty of sunshine, no cords necessary. The lights are turned on with a rocker switch that is conveniently camouflaged on one of the umbrella ribs.
*Color can vary slightly on products. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitors. Some items may appear darker because of the lighting in the room, so slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the Offset Outdoor Patio Umbrella with Solar LED Lights:
- Overall dimensions: 2" pole diameter x 127" W x 94.5" H x 115.5" umbrella diameter; Ground-to-crank: 36.5" H (closed) or 61" H (open); weighs 25.6 lbs.
- Cross base: 40" x 40"
- Umbrella canopy is made of waterproof polyester; Pole and cross base are made of strong steel.
- Features a solar panel on top with LED solar lights on the ribs.
- Air vent on top ensures that the umbrella will be more stable in windy conditions and cooler when it is warm outside.
- Please note, a heavy base is necessary to use this umbrella (NOT included). Secure the cross base with 120 pounds. Some options include: four 30-pound paving stones or concrete weights (NOT included), or you could purchase a heavy-duty water/sand umbrella base separately.
- Large umbrella canopy helps you stay shaded outdoors.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.