Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With Battery Pack and LED Light, 65 GPH, 47-Inch Lift
Looking for a dramatic and delightful presentation for your fountain? This Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit pushes water up to 47" high for a gorgeous display. It is perfect for outdoor ponds and birdbaths, or you can use it to create your own outdoor solar fountain or convert a smaller electric fountain to solar.
Features of the Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Panel Kit:
- Fountain pump dimensions: 2.5" L x 2.25" H x 2" W; Solar Panel: 9" x 7.5"
- Kit includes everything you need to convert smaller electric fountains to solar or place in a shallow pond or birdbath.
- Solar kit comes with LED lights, a 6V-9V DC brushless pump with a 16' cable so that the included 2.5W solar panel can be placed up to 16' from the pump itself to get optimal sunlight and 6 spray heads and four 2" extension tubes. These are typically only used in the pond or birdbath applications.
- Also includes a ground stake or wall mount hardware for flexibility on where you place your solar panel. (NOTE: The panel must be in direct sunlight to charge and run.)
- It will push water without a tube a couple inches for a birdbath application.
- Features dry run protection technology so your pump will shut off if the water level is too low or runs out. This will prevent the pump from burning out and the need to replace.
- Operates on solar or battery power via the buttons on the solar panel. (See media tab for operating instructions.)
- The solar with battery backup technology allows your fountain to run in and out of the sun. The sun is needed to charge the solar panel, but then the battery backup feature can keep the pump running when the clouds come out. To run on battery mode, simply press the Battery On/Off button. The LED battery pack will now power the pump.
- Battery backup will run about 4 hours if fully charged. Once depleted, it will switch to be powered by solar energy and the pump will resume running when the sun comes back out.
- The included LEDs only work at night and will turn on/off automatically with battery power.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
**If you have a special situation where you prefer the pump to run only in the evening, this can be setup as well. During the day, set the solar button to the "off" position. Under this option, the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the pump in the evening, simply turn the pump on and the pump will run until the battery is depleted.
General Information:Water flow is 65 GPH with maximum lift of 47". The pump comes with adapters so you can make your own waterfall or convert an electric fountain to a solar powered fountain. The pump and adapters fit the inside diameter of a hose of 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2". If you connect the pump to a 1/4" diameter hose the lift is 47"; the lift is 35" if a 3/8" hose is used and lift is 23" if a 1/2" hose is used.
The LED battery pack generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles, the battery will become less efficient and battery capacity may reduce. If the battery does appear less efficient, you may try and boost charge it. In order to boost charge the battery, you must leave it off for two to three sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery, then you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
This kit comes with two 16' cables, one for the lights and one for the pump; these two cables allow for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16' cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar panel.
Click the tab above to see solar fountain pump reviews and solar pond pump reviews for this convenient and innovative product. You'll see that our customers are quite impressed with the wonderful features and excellent performance of the Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit.
|Package Contents||1 Pump, 1 Solar Panel, 6 Spray Heads, 4 Extension Tubes, 1 Battery Pack, 1 LED Light|
I have this pump for a cascading waterfall and I love it. The solar panel is much bigger than the panel that it came with so I really like the output from bot the solar and battery power. I also love the fact that I can utilize the battery power when there isn't enough sun for the solar panel to run. The cords are also longer than what came with the fountain so I was able to put the fountain in the shade but have the panel in the sun. Great purchase and was the best upgrade I could have made for that fountain.
I have a nice birdbath and so I put this in it. I let the battery charge up during the day and then we sit out at night and turn it on. It is really nice with the water and lights. The only thing I don't like about it, is that once the batteries are in the case top doesn't stay on. Other then that I love it. Bought one for my daughter
I needed some assistance regarding the solar pump and the service I received from Christine was Outstanding! Everything works as advertised. I have a fountain with a couple sitting under an umbrella. The original pump lasted 6 months and the solar panels came unglued. The Serenity panel is one piece and all of the plug ins are outside of the fountain. This will eliminate the rusting problems that I had ran into with other companies. Highly recommend the product! Just as dusk sets in I click on the battery to achieve another four hours of service. In addition, the LED lights turn on like on a timer.
I like the always on feature using Solar power. As long as I have the panel facing the sun the pump works and my fountain looks nice. However, the pump output is nowhere near 36". The water just exits the top of the umbrella (Two Lovers fountain) by less than an inch, even with a fully charged panel and very bright sun. I expected a better output than I had with the original pump
The Solar pump (2 watt) and LED light works great in a small, garden fountain. The spray can be about 48 inches wide at the highest spray which is about 30 to 36 inches tall. The LED lights work great at night, lighting up the water spray. The battery seems to work for at least 3 hours after dark from charging during the day. If you are looking for a great small fountain for a small pond, this is an excellent buy! Great addition to our rock garden! If you want more powerful spray, go for the higher watts, this size is perfect for a little area about 4 x 5 feet.
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit with Battery Pack, Remote Control and LED Light, 65 GPH, 47-Inch Lift
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit with Battery Pack, Remote Control and LED Light, 105 GPH, 55-Inch Lift
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With Battery Pack and LED Light, 132 GPH, 56-Inch Lift
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Panel Kit With Battery Pack and LED Light, 396 GPH, 120-Inch Lift
Customers also Viewed
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With Battery Pack and LED Light, 79 GPH, 47-Inch Lift
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With 5 Spray Heads, 40 GPH, 24-Inch Lift
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With Battery Pack and LED Light, 65 GPH, 36-Inch Head