Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With 2 Spray Heads, 132 GPH, 56-Inch Lift
For the DIYers who want to make their own fountain or for those who are looking to convert their current fountain to solar, the Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With Two Spray Heads comes with everything you need to make your project a success. Easy to use, connect this pump to a ½-inch hose and watch as it pushes water up to 56 inches high through a hose. Additionally, the kit comes with two spray heads you can use in your man-made pond. You can even create a large outdoor fountain and attach a ½-inch diameter hose to the pump in the basin of your fountain and run the hose up through the fountain.
This solar pump and panel work only in direct sunlight so you don't have to worry about operating costs, just let the sun do the work! This solar kit comes with a 15V DC brushless pump with a 16 foot cable. The 5W solar panel included in this kit can be placed within 16 feet of the pump, allowing you to place the panel in the perfect location for maximum sunlight. If needed, a ground spike is provided to mount the solar panel.
Depending on the strength of the sun, the weather conditions and the number of extensions used, the height of the water spray will range from 8 inches to 24 inches high and the diameter of the water spray will range from 8 inches to 60 inches.
* Please note that this pump will only work in man-made ponds with a plastic bottom. It will not work in real ponds because it can get clogged up with mud, seaweed and debris.
Features of the Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit w/ 2 Spray Heads:
- Solar panel dimensions: 10.5" x 9.25", fountain pump size: 5.5" L x 3.5" H x 3.5" D.
- The fountain head has two spray head options. You select which spray design is best for you.
- Water flow is 132 GPH and water will be pushed up to 56 inches. The pump can be used with a 1/2" inside diameter hose so you can make your own fountain or replace the pump of a current fountain.
- This kit comes with the pump and solar panel, a 16' cord which connects the pump to the solar panel, four 2.5" extensions and two spray heads.
- The four 2.5" extensions give the spray heads extra height when the pump is fully submerged in the water. You can use one extension or all four. The more extensions you use, the less water height you will have.
- Water spray dimensions range from 8" to 24" H and 8" to 60" D.
- Panel does not store solar power; solar panel must be in direct sunlight to operate a fountain.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a one-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
|Package Contents||2 different fountain spray heads; four 2.5 inch extensions; 15V DC brushless pump with 16' cable; Solar Panel|
This pump has worked for several days now. I needed a 24 inch rise with a 1/2 inch hose, and it does that. I am skeptical that it would rise 56 inches as described. This pump was quite a bit cheaper than a comparable model I found in Tucson at a retail store.
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit with 4 Spray Heads, 36-Inch Lift, 66 GPH
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With Battery Pack and LED Light, 132 GPH, 56-Inch Lift
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With 2 Spray Heads, 120-Inch Lift, 396 GPH
Customers also Viewed
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With Battery Pack and LED Light 132 GPH, 56-Inch Lift
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With Battery Pack and LED Light, 79 GPH, 47-Inch Lift
Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With Battery Pack and LED Light, 65 GPH, 47-Inch Lift