Sunnydaze Beach Umbrella Anchor
Nothing puts a damper on a day of fun at the beach than a beach umbrella that will not stay upright, or worse, blows away! Keep your umbrella exactly where you want it with the aid of the Sunnydaze Beach Umbrella Anchor. Easy to use, this handy anchor features a sturdy T-shaped design with a drill bottom to help keep your umbrella where you want it. Putting it to good use only takes a couple of minutes; simply drill the anchor into the sand or soft ground by turning the handle. Next, insert your umbrella and secure it in place using the thumbscrew. That is all it takes! Gone are the days of having to keep one hand on your umbrella to make sure it does not budge or start to panic when the wind starts to blow. Now all that is left to do is grab a great novel to read and a refreshing drink to keep you hydrated and cool as you relax under your umbrella.
Features of the Beach Umbrella Anchor:
- Overall dimensions: 15" H x 9.5" W x 3" D; weighs 0.5 lbs. and fits umbrellas with a maximum 1.5" pole diameter.
- Anchor is made from a durable plastic material that is rated for outdoor use and is easy to maintain.
- Each purchase includes one umbrella anchor and no assembly is required; simply drill into the ground by turning the handle and tighten your umbrella pole into the anchor by using the thumbscrew.
- Can also be used for anchoring other outdoor recreational products and décor such as volleyball net poles, tents and flags.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
Sunnydaze 8-Foot Aluminum Patio Umbrella with Push Button and Crank, Multiple Inside Out Color and Design Options
Sunnydaze Square Gray Cast Iron Umbrella Base with Geometric Rectangle Design, 17-Inch Square
Sunnydaze Resin Patio Umbrella Base with Pebble Texture, 18-Inch Diameter
Customers also Viewed
Sunnydaze Steel 5 Foot Beach Umbrella with Tilt Function
Sunnydaze Aluminum 9 Foot Patio Umbrella with Tilt & Crank
Sunnydaze Solar Powered LED Lighted Patio Umbrella with Tilt & Crank, 9 Foot