Great product, high quality, and sharp looking!!!
Sunnydaze 5 Piece Roman Border Fence Set, 9 Overall Feet
Adorn your garden, line your walkway or add a decorative touch to your front yard or other focal area in your outdoor space with this eye-catching 5-Piece Roman Border Fence Set from Sunnydaze Decor. Made from sturdy steel wire with a powder coat finish, these border fence panels are durable, easy to install and provide nine feet of decorative fencing. It's the perfect afternoon project for DIYers who want to up their curb appeal. Each section has a hook on one end that connects to another section to create a complete border for a result that looks like it was installed professionally. Made to withstand the elements, the powder coat finish adds durability to the garden border fence panels and helps to prevent scratches, chipping, abrasions, corrosion, fading and other unsightly wear issues.
Timeless in design, each panel features finial topped posts that complement many home styles, from colonials to cottages.
Features of the Roman Border Fence Panels:
- Overall dimensions: Each panel: 22" W x 18" H; 11.5" in-ground height; 6.5" stake with 18" distance between stakes. Over 9 feet of overall fence included; each fence panel weighs about 1.5 lbs, so they are a great accent for your garden.
- Each panel is made from durable black 0.25" thick powder coated steel for long-lasting strength.
- The distance between each individual slat is 2.75" L x 7.5" H.
- Includes 5 fence panels so you can protect more of your garden. Plus, each section can be joined together with other sections via hooks on the sides.
- Border fences are a great option to create an artful border around your plants.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
I purchased this metal garden border to place along the street to keep people from stepping into my garden when they park. I didn't want it to look forbidding, but still direct people to better parts of the yard to park. The roman fencing does just that. It makes a nice clean border and is sturdy enough that people won't step on it. It is a little difficult to line up the sections to interlock and a few were very difficult, but I managed. I do also wonder how it will hold up to winter weather. It is a lovely bright black now, but with sun light and salted street snow, I don't know how long it will last. Hoping for the best1
Sunnydaze 5-Piece Rustic Wood Outdoor Garden Border Fence Panel Set, 15-Inch Tall
Customers also Viewed
Sunnydaze Heavy Duty Black Log Grabber, 36 Inch with Easy Spring Lever Action