Sunnydaze 24 Inch Adjustable Fire Pit Cooking Grate
Gather some firewood, grab some steaks and burgers and get ready to grill a tasty meal for friends and family on this Sunnydaze Adjustable Fire Pit Cooking Grate. Measuring 24-inches, it provides ample space to feed a hungry crowd. Durably-made from steel that has been finished with high-temperature paint, this grill will last through endless grilling sessions. This amazing product allows you to cook over any fire pit. After all, nothing beats the smoky flavor that only an open wood flame can provide.
Easy to use, it features a three-pronged stake that inserts into the ground, and it can be adjusted from 1-inch to 25 inches to reach the perfect height over your flames. The grate swivels 360 degrees around the pole so you can check on the progress of your food while keeping a safe distance away from the heat. Once it has completely cooled, removing it is made simple thanks to the 4.5-inch handle. Lightweight and portable, this adjustable fire pit grill grate is great for camping trips, a beach excursion or for a day in the park.
Features of the Sunnydaze Adjustable Fire Pit Cooking Grate:
- Dimensions: 30" L pole; 24" diameter grate; weighs 9 lbs.
- Durable steel construction with high-temperature heat-resistant paint finish.
- Includes one adjustable cooking grate
- Weight capacity of this cooking grate is 8 lbs.
- Three-pronged 6.5" stake bottom easily inserts in the ground
- 4.5" L handle for easy placement and removal of the stake
- Grate adjusts from 1" to 25" H and rotates 360 degrees around the pole for maximum functionality.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a one-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
Shop at Serenity Health & Home Decor, the official site for Sunnydaze Decor, to get free same-day shipping on this product.
|Package Contents||1 Adjustable Cooking Grate, 1 Pole|
...I haven't cooked anything on it yet. The instructions to assemble were simple, concise and very clear (unlike IKEA, there are only 5 parts). It assembled very solid. I did install it over my fire pit and I was concerned about how solid it would be. So far, it appears to be quite solid, thanks to the fork configuration that goes into the ground (and provides a broad foundation). Once I actually cook over a fire, I'll have a better idea, but for now, I rate it as good as advertised and so far, a good value for the money.
Sunnydaze Portable Heavy Duty Adjustable Campfire Cooking Swivel Grill
Customers also Viewed
Sunnydaze Heavy Duty Black Log Grabber, 36 Inch with Easy Spring Lever Action