Sunnydaze 2 Panel Patio Umbrella Light Circle, 24 LEDs
This umbrella light ring will bring light and life to your patio space at night when the sun goes down. Each light features 2 panels with 12 LED lights in each panel so it will wash the space beneath your patio umbrella with light. To use the lights, simply install 3 AA batteries, open up the light by separating the two halves, place it on your umbrella pole and push it back together. Turn the light on and off using the power button located on the side of the unit.
*Please note that batteries are not included with the light. Also, while the light is rated for outdoor use, it should not be consistently exposed to rain or submerged in water.
Features of the 2 Panel Patio Umbrella LED Light:
- Overall dimensions: 8" diameter x 2.5" H; weighs 0.6 lbs, so it's a great size to place up in your patio umbrella.
- Light casing is made from a durable plastic material that is rated for outdoor use and easy to maintain.
- Each purchase includes one 2-panel patio umbrella light. Light requires 3 AA batteries; batteries are not included.
- Light will fit 1.5" diameter poles, so it fits most standard patio umbrellas.
- Each panel has 12 LED lights for a total of 24 white LED lights, so it can easily light up the area outside of and under your umbrella.
- Each LED light is 6 lumens for a total of 144 lumens.
- Each unit is easy to install, simply separate the two halves of the light, place the light on the umbrella pole, and push it back together.
- The light is operated via the button on the side of the unit so you can easily control when the lights are on or off.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
|Package Contents||1 2-panel umbrella light|
Sunnydaze Offset Cantilever Patio Umbrella with Solar LED Lights and 360-Degree Rotation, Multiple Colors Available
Sunnydaze Offset Outdoor Patio Umbrella with Solar LED Lights, 9-Foot, Multiple Colors Available
Sunnydaze Solar LED 10-Foot Offset Patio Umbrella with Cantilever, Crank, and Cross Base