St. Aubin Fountain by Campania International
Named after a quaint village in the Burgundy wine region of France, the style of this fountain is old and defined. The texture of this fountain gives it subtle beauty and refinement. A steady stream of water runs out of the middle adornment and produces a soft and soothing water sound which you will be sure to love.
- Dimensions: 40"L x 22"W x 41"H, 743 lbs
- Includes a whisper-quiet electric, UL-listed pump
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete
Shown in the Alpine Stone patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of distinct patinas.
Customers also Viewed
Andalusia Garden Fountain by Campania International