Love the Sound Therapy Travel System, and own two, one for travel and one for home. I enjoy the different sounds and several make great white noise for sleeping. I strongly recommend this Sound Therapy system for anyone who needs white noise for sleeping.
Sound Oasis S-850 Travel Sound Therapy System
Take your favorite sounds with you on the road with the Sound Oasis S-850 Travel Sound Therapy System. Compact in size, yet big on features, it can be easily slipped into your overnight bag, briefcase or even a pocket, so you can enjoy white noise, the crackling of a bonfire, song birds, an Asian garden, a rainforest and other peaceful, natural melodies for a total of 18 sounds. It's great for blocking unwanted hotel noises, construction, traffic or other loud annoyances that can interfere with your sleep.
Each authentic, high-fidelity sound can be set to play on continuous mode or for intervals of 30, 60 or 90 minutes. Don't let the small size of the Sound Oasis S-850 fool you; it's loaded with useful features such as a clock with an alarm that lets you wake up to one of four alarm sound types (sound, jet lag reduction sound, voice memo or buzzer), a "gradual off" volume reduction feature and a headphone jack. It's powered by four AA batteries (not included) or an AC adapter (included), and also comes with a global AC adapter for those who travel abroad.
Be sure to pack the Sound Oasis travel sound therapy system on your next trip for blissful sleep away from home.
Features of the Sound Oasis S-850 Travel Sound Therapy System:
- Product Dimensions: 5.25" W x 3" H x 1" D
- Dual time (home and away) jumbo backlit alarm clock and calendar with buzzer or sound alarm; 15 minute snooze button.
- Powered by 4 "AA" batteries (not included) for portability or AC adapter (included); Global AC adapter included to allow for worldwide use.
- Travel pouch included
- Allows you to drift off to sleep with soothing nature sounds and wake up to one of four alarm sound types (nature sounds, jet lag reduction sound, voice memo or buzzer).
- Jet lag reduction sound developed by Dr. Jeffrey Thompson
- 18 authentic, high fidelity built-in sounds: Ocean Surf, North Woods, Thunderstorm, White Noise, Night Train, Spring Rain, Island Surf, Bonfire, Stream, Hidden Cove, Wind, Asian Garden, Song Birds, Harbor Swell, Bamboo Chimes, Summer Night, Cooling Fan and Rain Forest.
- Voice memo for recording your own alarm or memo
- Timer with 4 positions: continuous, 30, 60 and 90 minutes
- Gradual off volume reduction feature for a peaceful decrease in sound volume
- Rotary volume control
- Memory button replays last sound
- Headphone jack
|Package Contents||1 Sound Machine; 1 AC adapter; 3 global adapters; 1 timezone map; 1 carry pouch|
Sunnydaze Brazilian Double Hammock - 2-Person Portable for Camping, Outdoor Use