Serene Waters Glass Reflections Wall Fountain
Bring cascading waters to any room with this versatile wall fountain that features five frame and two face options. The Adagio Serene Waters Glass Wall Fountain will bring soothing water sounds and relaxation to your living space and is an especially ideal addition to any relaxation-focused commercial environment, such as a hotel, spa, hospital waiting room, resort or store. With many customization options and excellent features, this is the perfect residential or commercial wall fountain for those in search of style, serenity and ease of use.
This wall fountain has a magnificent powder-coated steel frame in your choice of finishes, stainless steel or rustic copper and your choice of a bronze or silver mirrored face. As the water flows down the shimmering mirror, it is illuminated by one halogen light under the hood. The perfect new art piece for any wall in your home and is sure to bring joy when you get home and relax each day.
We have the best selection of wall water fountains - indoor and out! - at Serenity Health & Home Decor. The great thing about Adagio Water Features and many other top fountain makers is that most of these features can be customized with different finishes, custom engravings and more, so make sure to explore all of your options before making your decision! Serenity Health's customer service team can always assist if you have any questions.
Mirrored Serene Water Features:
- Easy installation and lightweight
- Recirculating electric pump included
- Perfect for indoor applications, home or office
- Pebbles and halogen lighting included (LED lighting is also available)
- Manual fill, no plumbing needed to operate
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Simple On/Off switch is located on the top of the feature
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
- Optional: Led Lights w/ Remote, Black Polished Pebbles, and Customized Logo; The LED lighting upgrade comes complete with remote control and multi-functional/multi-color lighting capabilities.
- Contact Us For Current Promotions! Price Match Guarantee!
- Talk to our Adagio product specialists who are trained to answer any questions you may have, Call 888-881-4668
The Serene Waters is also available with a slate face, to see this product with a lightweight slate face click here.
Optional Engraving:Make your water feature work for you. Get your fountain custom engraved with your own logo or image. Simply provide us with a vector based eps file of your logo or image. It should be in an .eps file format. See some examples of custom engraved fountains.
Frame Options (Sample only, each piece may vary):
This information page are some FAQ' to help guide you through the Adagio Water Features we carry here at SerenityHealth.com. We are authorized Adagio dealers and are trained to answer your questions so please do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-881-4668 and talk to an expert today.
Adagio designs and makes wall mounted and floor standing water features in Salt Lake City, UT. These are the highest quality water features available and are made right here in the US. You will find many beautiful finishes along with gorgeous stones to choose from to create the perfect fountain.
Glass and Mirror Face:
These are just like they sound, the silver mirror looks just like your standard bathroom mirror, the bronze is tinted a bronze color. The Clear Glass, just like a window and the blue and green glass has a slight tint to it.
You will see center mount fountains and flush mount fountains. The center mount are meant to be viewed from both sides and use clear glass (or blue or green tinted should you choose). The flush mount water features use a mirror or stone as they are meant to go up against a wall and are only viewable from one side.
The Metal Hood and Basin:
· Copper - All the copper components are fashioned from very high-grade copper that is mined in a Utah copper mine. The unique marble-like finish is burned onto the copper one piece at a time by skilled artisans. A clear coat finish (similar to what is used on automobiles) is then applied to the copper to give it a high gloss finish, which creates an added beauty and protects the copper from naturally oxidizing (turning green) in spots over time.
· Stainless Steel - As an alternative to copper, you can have your metal hood and basin in a beautiful, high quality milled stainless steel. Stainless Steel creates a very contemporary look and is very striking.
· Blackened Copper - A beautiful powder coated finish over stainless steel or steel creates a look of that old antiqued rocking chair with copper undertones. Truly beautiful.
· Antique Bronze - This finish is available on some fountains as standard and can be quoted for any style. It is a powder coated bronze color that creates a neutral finish over the steel.
· Square or Rounded Edges - With most of the Adagio line of fountains, regardless of what metal you choose, you can get either square or rounded edges on the hood, basin and splashguard.
The Spillway Water Distribution System
Unlike many wall and floor fountains on the market where the water comes out of little holes on top and flows down in an uneven way, all the fountains in this series include a state-of-the-art Spillway Water Distribution System that creates 100% Water Coverage in the water flow.
NO DRIPPING OR LEAKING:
The fountains in this series come with an industrial strength 1/8" thick polypropylene plastic liner, form fitted into the metal tray. This keeps the fountain from dripping or leaking water. Before each fountain leaves the factory, it is water tested 3 times to make sure there is no dripping or leaking. (If you feel you have a leak the majority of the time the fountain was overfilled and water got outside of this plastic liner.)
Wall Fountain Installation:
These wall fountains can be installed on almost any type of wall, including cinder block walls and sheet rock walls with either wood or metal studs. The installation is relatively easy, but it does usually require two people to make it go more smoothly. Before installing the fountain, you can install an electrical outlet in the wall directly behind where the slate will be placed. This is not a requirement, but doing this will eliminate the visibility of the electrical wires and make the overall look of the fountain more beautiful. See below for details about electrical installation.
Comprehensive easy-to-read instructions with pictures are included as well as an EZ installation DVD.
Electrical Recommendations for Wall Fountains:
Although not required, you can install a GFI electrical outlet in the wall behind where the slate will be placed prior to installing the fountain. Doing so is more esthetically pleasing as it will enable you to keep the electrical cord hidden from sight. Place the electrical outlet near the center of the slate at least 18 inches above the fountain's lower tray (at the bottom) and at least 24 inches below the metal hood (at the top of the fountain). For the double and triple slate falls, the electrical outlet should be placed behind the left most slate as you face it on the wall.
If you choose to install an electrical outlet behind the slate, it is recommended that you wire it to a wall switch so you can easily turn your fountain on and off without having to reach for the plug behind the slate. Also, if you'd like to control the fountain's halogen lights and the water flow separately, it is recommended that you install an additional clock box outlet behind the slate, so there is one for the pump and one for the lights. Then you wire that to a double wall switch, so one switch controls the pump and the other one controls the fountain lights.
How often you have to add new water to the metal basin depends on the dryness or humidity of your environment. In the summer, water tends to evaporate more quickly, which means you will have to add water more often. In cooler months, you will probably not have to add water that often. You always want to have enough water in the basin so that the pump is fully submerged. If the pump is operating while it is not fully submerged, you can damage it over time.
It is highly recommended to use distilled water with these fountains. We realize that may not always be possible, but do your best. Regular tap water has minerals which can create mineral deposits in your fountain over time, and can possibly shorten the life of your water pump.
Each Adagio Water Features carries a year limited warranty. Please read the details here.
The fountain came and was installed without a problem and works well Thank yoiu.
Adagio Pacifica Waters Glass Reflections Wall Fountain
Whispering Creek Glass Reflections Wall Fountain
Reflection Creek Glass Reflections Wall Fountain
Customers also Viewed
Adagio Whispering Creek Wall Fountain