Scallop Gas Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
This funky fire pit is sure the be the perfect addition to your backyard! Hand-crafted from the Tennessee Ozarks, itis one of the most durable steel fire pits ever made. It features flowing scalloped edges that seem as though they are flowing like a tide rolling onto the sand.Features of the Scallop Gas Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 22" Tall x 36" Diameter; so it is sure to bring a feeling of warmth and hospitality to your outdoor space.(Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- Comes complete with fire pit, 120K BTU Brass Crossfire Burner, 50 lbs Lava Rock, 1/2" Flex Line Kit and Plate. You can upgrade to a burner for propane use. (32" diameter pan size)
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield and Install Instructions. (Add'l charge for electronic ignition)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
Professional installation RECOMMENDED when working with gas.
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
You can also choose to add beautiful fire glass to really make your fire pit classy!