Rosette Cast Stone Table Fountain by Campania International
A rosette is a term for a circular pattern of leaves. With this idea in mind, this fountain was designed with a leaf-like center to direct the flow of water. Fitted with an electric, recirculating pump, water constantly pumps out the middle as water runs across the leaf design into the basin below. Made from cast stone, this is an ideal fountain for the outdoors.
- Dimensions: 10.25"W x 7.50"H, 25 lbs
- Includes a whisper-quiet electric, UL-listed pump
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete
Shown in the Alpine Stone patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of distinct patinas.
I love my fountain. It is very relaxing to listen to it and I have gotten many compliments on it! The only complaint are the instructions - you get pieces to use that are not in the instructions. I tried for an hour to set it up. My boyfriend figured it out in 10 minutes. There was a piece we didn't even use. You need instructions for the pump, hose and clamp.It had a slight leak at first -I think at the seal on the bottom but that has seemed to stop or has sealed to my counter - I haven't moved it yet. I will shop here again!