Regal Falls Wall Fountain
Not subtle in the least this wall art is designed to be noticed with four flowing sheets of water. The Adagio Regal Falls Wall Fountainfeatures 4 stones and is the perfect large commercial water feature. Customize this huge wall fountain with an engraved logo in the slate or marble face and your Regal Falls 4 stone fountain will quickly become the focus of all family, friends, clients and coworkers as well as functioning as your company's sign. The illumination with the beautiful waterfall sounds are very soothing and relaxing and create the perfect ambiance.
The Regal Falls Fountain has many options! Choose from a high quality copper with a powder coated finish, blackened copper or stainless steel and your choice of square or rounded corners. The hand cut solid stone is available in Rajah (multi-colored), Green, Brown Marble, Black Spider Marble, Green Marble or travertine allows you to match any decor. This wall waterwall fountain is also available in the mirror or a featherstone (lightweight) version with color options of rajah (multi-colored), green or black.
- 4 Panels of flowing water with your choice of slate, marble or travertine or mirror.
- Choose a copper framed fountain, stainless steel or antique blackened finish over stainless steel.
- Comes complete with polished river rock, LED lighting, and pump.
- Comes with EZ Installation Instructions and DVD
- On/Off pull chain allows you to run lights only, water only, or water and lights together.
- Dimmer Switch allows you to adjust the lighting to produce the desired ambiance.
- Optional: Stone Selection, multi-colored programmable Led Lights w/ Remote, Black Polished Pebbles, and Customized Logo
- Every stone varies in color variation so each stone is unique and the photos here are just examples.
- Manual fill fountain, no plumbing necessary.
- Make your fountain commercial with a logo (Free Mock Up)
Being that this a new fountain to the Adagio line we dont' have all teh combinations of images available yet so to get an idea of how each combination looks together you can visit the image gallery link below for the Deep Creek Falls Fountain which has 3 panels rather then 4 but gives you an idea of how the options look.
Make your water feature work for you. Get your fountain custom engraved with your own logo or image. Simply provide us with a vector based eps file of your logo or image. It should be in an .eps file format. See some examples of custom engraved fountains.
Face Material Options (Example only, every piece of stone varies in color and thickness):
Frame Options (Sample only, each piece may vary):
Not finding the size or look you want? Request a custom water featurequote.
This Regal Falls Wall Fountain comes equipped with a pump which is covered by a manufacturer's 1 year limited warranty. If, however, in the future you would like a new pump, please view the Adagio Wall Fountain Replacement Pump.
This information page are some FAQ' to help guide you through the Adagio Water Features we carry here at SerenityHealth.com. We are authorized Adagio dealers and are trained to answer your questions so please do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-881-4668 and talk to an expert today.
Adagio designs and makes wall mounted and floor standing water features in Salt Lake City, UT. These are the highest quality water features available and are made right here in the US. You will find many beautiful finishes along with gorgeous stones to choose from to create the perfect fountain.
Regal Falls Wall Fountain
The Slate and Marble:
All the stones are specially quarried and shipped from India. The slate stones of India are renowned worldwide for their unique beauty and elegance. For all the fountains in this series, each slate stone is hand cut and its edges are chiseled to perfection, making your fountain a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Because no two slates are alike, your fountain is an original. Therefore, your stone will vary somewhat in color and texture from the pictures seen here on our website.
The solid Rajah slate is a dark gray background often with splashes or oranges and burgundys and rusts while the Green slate is a light or seafoam green often with splashes of peach and yellows. We now offer a Rainforest Brown Marble, Black Spider Marble and Rainforest Green Marble stone on some of the water features as well. You can see a sample of these options on the products it is offered.
|FeatherStone Slate: |
If you are looking for the same beauty but with a lightweight option consider the FeatherStone Slate. It is a Slate Veneer that is framed by the metal choice you choose so you get the same slate look without the heavy weight of slate. This cuts the weight of your fountain down 70%. This lighter weight version is available in black, rajah and green featherstone slate on most of the Adagio water features.
Glass and Mirror Face:
These are just like they sound, the silver mirror looks just like your standard bathroom mirror, the bronze is tinted a bronze color. The Clear Glass, just like a window and the blue and green glass has a slight tint to it.
You will see center mount fountains and flush mount fountains. The center mount are meant to be viewed from both sides and use clear glass (or blue or green tinted should you choose). The flush mount water features use a mirror or stone as they are meant to go up against a wall and are only viewable from one side.
The Metal Hood and Basin:
· Copper - All the copper components are fashioned from very high-grade copper that is mined in a Utah copper mine. The unique marble-like finish is burned onto the copper one piece at a time by skilled artisans. A clear coat finish (similar to what is used on automobiles) is then applied to the copper to give it a high gloss finish, which creates an added beauty and protects the copper from naturally oxidizing (turning green) in spots over time.
· Stainless Steel - As an alternative to copper, you can have your metal hood and basin in a beautiful, high quality milled stainless steel. Stainless Steel creates a very contemporary look and is very striking.
· Blackened Copper A beautiful powder coated finish over stainless steel or steel creates a look of that old antiqued rocking chair with copper undertones. Truly beautiful.
· Antique Bronze This finish is available on some fountains as standard and can be quoted for any style. It is a powder coated bronze color that creates a neutral finish over the steel.
· Square or Rounded Edges - With most of the Adagio line of fountains, regardless of what metal you choose, you can get either square or rounded edges on the hood, basin and splashguard.
The Spillway Water Distribution System
Unlike many wall and floor fountains on the market where the water comes out of little holes on top and flows down in an uneven way, all the fountains in this series include a state-of-the-art Spillway Water Distribution System that creates 100% Water Coverage in the water flow.
NO DRIPPING OR LEAKING:
The fountains in this series come with an industrial strength 1/8" thick polypropylene plastic liner, form fitted into the metal tray. This keeps the fountain from dripping or leaking water. Before each fountain leaves the factory, it is water tested 3 times to make sure there is no dripping or leaking. (If you feel you have a leak the majority of the time the fountain was overfilled and water got outside of this plastic liner.)
Wall Fountain Installation:
These wall fountains can be installed on almost any type of wall, including cinder block walls and sheet rock walls with either wood or metal studs. The installation is relatively easy, but it does usually require two people to make it go more smoothly. Before installing the fountain, you can install an electrical outlet in the wall directly behind where the slate will be placed. This is not a requirement, but doing this will eliminate the visibility of the electrical wires and make the overall look of the fountain more beautiful. See below for details about electrical installation.
Comprehensive easy-to-read instructions with pictures are included as well as an EZ installation DVD.
Electrical Recommendations for Wall Fountains:
Although not required, you can install a GFI electrical outlet in the wall behind where the slate will be placed prior to installing the fountain. Doing so is more esthetically pleasing as it will enable you to keep the electrical cord hidden from sight. Place the electrical outlet near the center of the slate at least 18 inches above the fountain's lower tray (at the bottom) and at least 24 inches below the metal hood (at the top of the fountain). For the double and triple slate falls, the electrical outlet should be placed behind the left most slate as you face it on the wall.
If you choose to install an electrical outlet behind the slate, it is recommended that you wire it to a wall switch so you can easily turn your fountain on and off without having to reach for the plug behind the slate. Also, if you'd like to control the fountain's LED lights and the water flow separately, it is recommended that you install an additional clock box outlet behind the slate, so there is one for the pump and one for the lights. Then you wire that to a double wall switch, so one switch controls the pump and the other one controls the fountain lights.
How often you have to add new water to the metal basin depends on the dryness or humidity of your environment. In the summer, water tends to evaporate more quickly, which means you will have to add water more often. In cooler months, you will probably not have to add water that often. You always want to have enough water in the basin so that the pump is fully submerged. If the pump is operating while it is not fully submerged, you can damage it over time.
It is highly recommended to use distilled water with these fountains. We realize that may not always be possible, but do your best. Regular tap water has minerals which can create mineral deposits in your fountain over time, and can possibly shorten the life of your water pump.
· Copper - It is recommended that about every 60 days, you apply a hard shell car wax to the outside of the copper Water Tray (basin) and upper half front side of the copper Splash Guard. This will help prevent the water from penetrating the clear coat finish. If you get white spotting on your copper and the wax does not remove it, apply Calcium Lime Remover (CLR) or Lime-Away to those spots, and rinse it very thoroughly.
· Stainless Steel - DO NOT apply wax to the stainless steel. If spotting occurs, apply Calcium Lime Remover or Lime-Away as noted above. . Water - You may apply 1-3 drops of bleach to the water weekly to avoid algae growth and unfavorable odors. Never use more than this; too much bleach will dull the slate.
Choose your own stone for your Adagio fountain:
Being that each and every stone is completely unique from the next some customer opt to choose their own stone, especially useful if you have a very specific look in mind or are really looking for specific color schemes. On each product we try and show you examples of each just so you can get a feel for the coloring but the stone you receive will be different than anything you see because they are all unique. As stated above, each piece of slate, marble or travertine will vary in thickness, variety of color and texture so we offer you the option to choose your own stone.
I wanted a mystical and captivating decor piece for my home and this large beauty works as a artpiece with a ebautiful soothing sound which very mind relaxing. Its like having your own waterfall in your home.
I just got the thing to decorate my interiors what I always wanted. This beautiful 4 stones fountain is very large and beautiful. I received the fountain very fastly and I am very happy with the way it changed the environment of my house.
This Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain was the perfect thing that I found for my home. The shipment was delivered to me within 3 days and very nicely packed. The fountain was very easy to assemble and looks great in my waiting room. You surely have very recommendable products on your website.
I just want to thank you for this great looking commercial water piece that I ordered from you. From the day I've installed this fountain the only compliment I am getting is for my Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain. I am very happy that I chose to buy this fountain from your website.
Cottonwood Falls Glass Reflections Wall Fountain by Adagio