Enhance the exterior of your home or business with this versatile Whiskey Barrel container. Made of heavy-duty polyethylene, this container can withstand the elements, yet is much easier to move to your desired location compared to concrete basins. Featuring an inner depth of 29.5 inches, this basin can be used to cover up unsightly stumps, septic tank covers, well pipes and more. If you turn the basin over, it makes a great planter or raised garden bed with plenty of room to plant your favorite veggies, blooms and other greenery. This basin is perfect for adding a rustic touch to any outdoor landscape as it beautifully replicates the look of traditional wooden whiskey barrels but with the benefits of modern materials. It is also proudly made in the United States in Lake Mills, Wisconsin.
*Color can vary slightly on products. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitors. Some items may appear darker because of the lighting in the room, so slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the Outdoor Barrel Enclosure:
- Overall dimensions: 31" Diameter x 18" H; 11 lbs; 17" clearance
- Heavy-duty polyethylene construction that is resistant to fading, rust, and cracks.
- Each package includes 1 flat-top whiskey barrel
- Products are designed to be left out year-round, even in subzero temperatures.
- 17" clearance allows to cover unsightly outdoor items like well pipes or stumps while also serving as an attractive landscape element.
- TankTop Covers backs its products with a 2-year manufacturer warranty for worry-free purchasing.