From hauling hefty potted plants to carting yard waste to the curb, there's nothing the 400-pound capacity Sunnydaze Outdoor Utility Cart can't handle. It's constructed for superb durability and versatility thanks to the easy-to-remove sides that let you transport large, bulky items with ease. This folding utility cart is strong enough for the heaviest loads thanks to the durable powder-coated steel mesh and frame plus four 10-inch pneumatic tires that can conquer any terrain with ease. Sunnydaze folding utility carts are also equipped with a padded, straight handle that rotates 180 degrees for easier maneuvering around your landscape. This heavy-duty garden cart makes the ideal addition to any gardener or landscaper's toolshed and comes backed by a one-year warranty for worry-free purchasing. Serenity Health offers this cart in a various stylish colors, including yellow, blue, black, green and red.
Features of the Utility Cart with Folding Sides:
- Overall dimensions: 34" L (73" L including the handle) x 18" W x 9" D. Weighs 40 lbs. Weight capacity: 400 lbs, so it is strong enough for heavy workloads.
- Additional dimensions: Tires: 10-inch diameter x 3 inches wide; Sturdy reinforced steel axels are 11.5 inches long between tires; Overall height with sides up: 22 inches, 13 inches with sides down; Handle: 34 inches long x 8.5 inches wide; Cart sits 12 inches off the ground.
- Cart frame, bed and sides are made from durable steel and steel mesh materials and powder-coated a vibrant color to make it sturdier and weather resistant.
- Tools needed for assembly include a 1/2" and 3/4" wrench and socket wrench.Cart sides fold down and can be completely removed by removing the side pins.
- The handle has a 180-degree turn range so you can easily maneuver the cart.
- The heavy duty reinforced axels and pneumatic tires are able to roll easily over any terrain. Plus, the padded large handle allows for extra comfort while hauling.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
* Please note that this is not meant for children to play with or ride in.