Add this stunning LP-fueled gas fire pit to your home's traditional styled exterior space. This fire pit is supported by a magnesia oxide cast stone construction designed to look like natural stonework. The round fire pit comes with a 10" diameter stainless steel burner a battery for the ignition, a weather-resistant polyester cover, 6 pounds of lava rock, and a 5' gas hose with regulator. Please note this unit is designed to be used with a 20-pound LP tank. The LP tank sits outside of the fire pit. Please do not attempt to place the tank inside the base of the fire pit or underneath it. Using the fire pit is easy, all you need to do is assemble the unit, put the included AAA battery in the ignition, hook up your 20-pound LP tank (not included) and press the ignition button to start the flame.
Features of the Outdoor 30-Inch Stone LP Gas Fire Pit with Lava Rocks:
- Overall dimensions: 30" diameter x 9" H; 20" diameter x 3" D fire area; 63 lbs.
- Features durable magnesia oxide (MGO) cast stone construction for heat-resistant strength.
- Fire pit unit includes a 10" diameter 40,000 BTU stainless steel burner, a battery for ignition, and a polyester storage cover, 6 pounds of lava rock, and a 5' gas hose with regulator.
- An electronic control panel and ignition makes the unit easy to start.
- Please note the fire pit unit is designed for 20-pound LP tank (not included) to conveniently sit outside of the unit so you can easily access it.
- Fire pit puts out 40000 BTUs of heat.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
*Before each use, inspect the hose. Replace hose if there are any signs of cutting, wear or abrasion.
- Connect the hose to the gas tank and insert included AAA battery into the ignition.
- Turn the cylinder valve on the gas tank counter-clockwise to open the gas supply.
- Press and hold the Electric Igniter while simultaneously pushing and turning the Control Knob counter-clockwise to the "LOW" position. Keep pushing the Control Knob to light the burner.
- After ignition, release the Electric Igniter button. Continue to push and hold the Control Knob for 45 seconds.
Please note: *If ignition does NOT take place right away, push and turn the Control Knob clockwise to "OFF". Wait 5 minutes, then repeat the lighting procedure as above.
Caution: *If the burner does not ignite with the valve open, gas will continue to flow out of the burner and could accidentally cause injury.