Stay out of the sun and in the shade while you're at the beach with this high-quality umbrella from Sunnydaze Decor. Made of durable and water-resistant 210D Oxford polyester, this 6-foot diameter umbrella provides plenty of cover on hot summer days. This umbrella not only keeps you shaded on sunny days, but it also helps shield against harmful UV rays. A special undercoating on the umbrella provides protection from the sun and is rated UV 50. Planning on spending an entire day at the beach? No problem! With the push-button tilt functionality, you can easily adjust the umbrella as needed to have optimal shade all day long.
The 2-piece construction of the umbrella makes it easy to transport and store when not in use. The umbrella pole is made of powder-coated steel for durability. Once the umbrella has been assembled, it sturdily stays together thanks to the clamp-like locking mechanism. Plus, the staked bottom helps the umbrella stay in place in the sand.
*Caution: In addition to using the umbrella while outdoors, please use a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or higher. Carefully monitor your children for signs of sunburn. Make sure that you reapply the sunscreen approximately every two hours, or after swimming or sweating. Even if you are under the umbrella, sunscreen is necessary because sand and water reflect the sun's rays.
Features of the 6-Foot Striped Beach Umbrella:
- Overall dimensions: 1.25" diameter pole x 81.5" H x 70" diameter umbrella; weighs 4 lbs
- Umbrella is constructed of durable 210D Oxford polyester that provides water resistance with a strong, powder-coated steel pole.
- Special undercoating on umbrella provides protection against harmful UV rays.
- Pole has staked bottom so umbrella stays in place in ground or sand.
- Umbrella features a 2-piece assembly, making it easy to travel and put together.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.