Overflowing Vase Cast Stone Fountain by Henri Studio
Look at a classic decorative fixture in a new way with an Overflowing Vase Outdoor Fountain that is sure to take the spotlight. Instead of holding flowers, this vase holds water that flows up from the basin via a recirculating electric pump. It then spills over back into the basin, creating a gentle cacophony of water sounds for a peaceful easy feeling. At 28 inches tall with a 36-inch diameter base, it is the right size for patios, small gardens and other flat spaces.
The Henri Studio vase fountain is crafted from cast stone concrete with a hand-applied finish. With 18 earthy colors available, there is one that will look like it was made for your landscape, whether that be ivory gray, relic ebony, relic roho or sepia. Henri fountains are made to have a natural look, yet are easy to assemble and will last as look as other fountains with synthetic material. You'll barely be able to stem the flood of calm and artistic wonder that comes from the cast stone vase fountain. Satisfaction is guaranteed from Serenity Health!
*Color variations are expected due to the artistic nature of our hand-crafted products, the complexity of the hand-applied finishes, and the variables related to monitors that display these images. Every Henri creation is a one-of-a-kind work of art!
Features of the Henri Studio Overflowing Vase Cast Stone Fountain
- Overall dimensions: 28" H x 36" diameter; weighs 194 lbs, so it will make a great accent on your deck or patio.
- Comes in just six pieces so it is easy to assemble.
- Runs on an electric pump so you can assemble, fill, plug it in and enjoy with ease.
- Multiple finish options available so you can choose which will look best in your outdoor space.
- Durable cast stone material gives you the strength of cast stone and the natural appeal of real stone.
Customers also Viewed
Henri Studio Cast Stone Montreux Two-Tier Water Fountain in Pool
Paloma Cascada in Valencia Cast Stone Fountain by Henri Studio