Manta Ray Gas Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind fire pit that doubles as a sculptural work of art, the Fire Pit Art Manta Ray Fire Pit is the perfect pick. Hand-crafted in the Tennessee Ozarks, this exceptional, sea-inspired fire pit brings practicality and awe to any residential or commercial space. It's constructed from long-lasting steel and features an iron-oxide finish for a truly spectacular look and feel. The Manta Ray Gas Fire Pit features four points which are subtly reminiscent of the triangular, horn-shaped wings of the majestic manta ray.
Designed by Rick Wittrig, this functional outdoor art piece has been individually numbered and signed by the designer to ensure that it's a true one-of-a-kind. Purchase the Manta Ray Gas Fire Pit from Serenity Health and get the pit, a brass crossfire burner, lava rock, a flex line kit and plate so you can set it up as soon as it arrives! We also offer a price-match guarantee to ensure that you get the best possible price on Fire Pit Art fire pits.Features of the Manta Ray Gas Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 20 1/2" Tall x 36" Diameter; so it is sure to bring a feeling of warmth and hospitality to your outdoor space. (Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- Comes complete with fire pit, 120K BTU Brass Crossfire Burner, 50 lbs Lava Rock, 1/2" Flex Line Kit and Plate. You can upgrade to a burner for propane use. (32" diameter pan size)
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield and Install Instructions. (Add'l charge for electronic ignition)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
Professional installation RECOMMENDED
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
You can also choose to add beautiful fire glass to really make your fire pit classy!
Sunnydaze Contempo Square Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit, 34-InchVideo Available
Sunnydaze Rustic Faux Wood Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Coffee Table, 48-InchVideo Available
Sunnydaze Outdoor 29-Inch Rope and Barrel Design Propane Gas Fire Pit Table with Lava RocksVideo Available
Sunnydaze Outdoor 30-Inch Square Propane Gas Fire Pit Table with Lava RocksVideo Available
Sunnydaze Outdoor 30-Inch Cast Stone Propane Gas Fire Pit with Lava RocksVideo Available