Kokopelli Wood Burning Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
This hand-crafted outdoor fire pit adds style to any lawn or patio. This brilliant fire pit combines the gecko, the noon day sun & the Hopi Indian God to pay respect to Fire Pit Art's southwest heritage.
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick. For added safety you can also purchase the optional spark guard by selecting "Yes" in the dropdown on the right.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
Features of the Kokopelli Wood Burning Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 24" Tall x 36" Diameter; so it is sure to make your outdoor space warm and welcoming.(Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
Looks groovy on my patio. I like the little dancing people :) Pretty cool to have parties around.
Looks amazing on my beach front patio. I got the ozark stone (which is a little pricey for my taste) but it is a nice alternative to a burnt deck. This thing is really heavy duty and made to last that is for sure!
Sunnydaze Outdoor Wood Burning Steel Triangle Fire Pit and Side Table, 31-InchVideo Available
Sunnydaze Victorian Steel Outdoor Wood Burning Fire Bowl, 25-Inch DiameterVideo Available
Sunnydaze Chalice Steel Outdoor Wood Burning Fire Pit with Copper Finish, 25-Inch DiameterVideo Available
Sunnydaze Black Steel Outdoor Wood-Burning Modern Backyard Chiminea Fire PitVideo Available
Sunnydaze Black Steel Outdoor Wood-Burning Fire Pit Bowl with Stand, 23-InchVideo Available