Kokopelli Wood Burning Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
This hand-crafted outdoor fire pit adds style to any lawn or patio. This brilliant fire pit combines the gecko, the noon day sun & the Hopi Indian God to pay respect to Fire Pit Art's southwest heritage.
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick. For added safety you can also purchase the optional spark guard by selecting "Yes" in the dropdown on the right.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
Features of the Kokopelli Wood Burning Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 24" Tall x 36" Diameter; so it is sure to make your outdoor space warm and welcoming.(Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
Looks groovy on my patio. I like the little dancing people :) Pretty cool to have parties around.
Looks amazing on my beach front patio. I got the ozark stone (which is a little pricey for my taste) but it is a nice alternative to a burnt deck. This thing is really heavy duty and made to last that is for sure!
Customers also Viewed
Sunnydaze Heavy Duty Black Log Grabber, 36 Inch with Easy Spring Lever Action