Henri Studio Cast Stone Traviata Water Fountain
Traditional design meets sheer elegance with the sleek curves and lines of this tiered fountain. Water bubbles from the top of the fountain and flows down to the larger tier and into the basin where it recirculates with help from the submersible electric pump. You do not have to worry about plumbing, once the fountain is set up and filled all you have to do is plug it into a standard electrical outlet.
The Henri line of fountains is designed and manufactured in the United States by talented artisans. All fountains are made of a high quality cast stone, creating beauty for years to come. Enjoy the many colors available to create the perfect color for your outdoor landscaping.
*Color variations are expected due to the artistic nature of our hand-crafted products, the complexity of the hand-applied finishes, and the variables related to monitors that display these images. Every Henri creation is a one-of-a-kind work of art!
- Overall dimensions: 41" H x 16" diameter; weighs 207 lbs, so it is large enough to make a statement in any outdoor space.
- Comes in two pieces so it is easy to assemble.
- Runs on an electric pump so you can assemble, fill, plug it in and enjoy with ease.
- Multiple finish options available so you can choose which will look best in your outdoor space.
- Durable cast stone material gives you the strength of cast stone and the natural appeal of real stone.
Customers also Viewed
Henri Studio Cast Stone Montreux Two-Tier Water Fountain