Henri Studio Cast Stone Spiral Fountain
This Cast Stone Spiral Fountain is a "twist" on the classic fountain. Designed and manufactured in the U.S. by talented artisans, this fountain has an eye-catching spiral motif. The water gently flows along the spiral center and down into the round basin below where it recirculates repeatedly with the help of the included electrical pump. It comes in just two pieces, so you can put it together in no time at all. Once it is assembled, all you have to do is fill it with water, plug it in and treat your eyes and ears to the lovely sights and sounds. Although this Henri Studio Spiral Fountain has the look of real stone, it is actually made from durable cast stone material. This material is renowned for its incredible strength, durability and ability to be molded and detailed to look like the real thing. Unless you actually touch it, you will have a difficult time telling it is not natural stone. To ensure the perfect complement to your space, we offer this fountain in numerous color choices - from Classic Bronze Patina to Relic Fumato.
Features of the Henri Studio Cast Stone Spiral Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 38" H x 24" D; weighs 229 lbs., so it's perfect for enhancing any space.
- Comes in just two pieces so it is easy to assemble.
- Fountain includes a submersible electric pump. The rocks pictured are not included.
- Runs on an electric pump so you can assemble, fill, plug it in and enjoy with ease.
- Color variations are expected due to the artistic nature of our hand-crafted products, the complexity of the hand-applied finishes, and the variables related to monitors that display these images. Every Henri creation is a one-of-a-kind work of art!
- Multiple finish options available so you can choose which will look best in your outdoor space.
- Durable cast stone material gives you the strength of cast stone and the natural appeal of real stone.
Cast Stone Classic Springtime Fountain by Henri Studio