Henri Studio Cast Stone Siena Water Fountain
Classic lines and traditional design make this fountain the perfect focal point for your outdoor space. Water flows from the top and falls down to the two tiers below. Once in the basin of the fountain water recirculates with help from a submersible electric pump. No plumbing is required, once you have the fountain set up and filled all you have to do is plug it into a standard electrical outlet.
The Henri line of fountains is designed and manufactured in the United States by talented artisans. All fountains are made of a high quality cast stone, creating beauty for years to come. Enjoy the many colors available to create the perfect color for your outdoor landscaping.
*Color variations are expected due to the artistic nature of our hand-crafted products, the complexity of the hand-applied finishes, and the variables related to monitors that display these images. Every Henri creation is a one-of-a-kind work of art!
- Overall dimensions: 65" H x 50" diameter; weighs 1,117 lbs, so it is large enough to make a statement in any outdoor space.
- Comes in five pieces so it is easy to assemble.
- Runs on an electric pump so you can assemble, fill, plug it in and enjoy with ease.
- Multiple finish options available so you can choose which will look best in your outdoor space.
- Durable cast stone material gives you the strength of cast stone and the natural appeal of real stone.
Customers also Viewed
Henri Studio Cast Stone Montreux Two-Tier Water Fountain in Pool